Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
PitaBread chapter 31 . 4/6/2009
Haha, it's awful to say that this was unexpected, isn't it? But it was. Needless to say, it was a great chapter. And I don't think that any part of this chapter was any darker than the rest of the story. So at least you're consistant. I'm waiting to see how this plays out, and I'm anxious to see the reunion of Sesshoumaru and Kagome. But, hey, if I can wait over a year for an update, I can wait a few weeks, right? XD Good job - until next time!
v1cky84 chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
I'm so happy you are updating this story again (I almost thought you had abandoned this story). I can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel bad for Akiko and I hope she will fight Naraku and take revenge for what he did to her. Please please please update soon.
S3rrenity4193 chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
yo this story rocks its awsome like i was cryin jumping up and down my chair and screaming like a mad women. this story is also funny and i absolutely love the 24 kids and especially the one with the green eyes that flirts and is sorta TO LOVE HIM! I think his name is fuheen idk.

but plz update soon this story is soo unique
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
Is Akiko going to take over Satori's mind and body to help Kagome destroy Naraku once and for all?
iloveebfanfics chapter 31 . 4/4/2009
i hope the more suspenseful/anticipated part comes next :P

pls update!
knifethrower chapter 30 . 4/4/2009
I'm so glad you updated. Please don't stop again. This is such an excellent story. I can't wait for more!
Silver Water 7 chapter 30 . 4/1/2009
KYA! You have no idea how happy I am to see this here! I'm so glad to see this story continuing! It's one of the first Kag/Sess story that made me cry when I read it!

Anyway, glad to have you back, keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
ktshabatie chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
You came back! I'm so happy! This is one of my favorite stories and I really hope you keep the inspiration to update it until it's finished!
Kulani Tawanoki chapter 30 . 3/25/2009
OMG! Awesometastic! Please update a little sooner next time, if you would please! I absolutely love it!
neo-crystal chapter 30 . 3/24/2009
DAMIT! It took you so frickin' long! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOONER THIS TIME BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS PLAYS OUT!
kiiiim chapter 30 . 3/22/2009
FINALY !

oh myy o;

i re-read this story over like 10 times,

and checked this story everyday JUST incase you updated my favorite story o;

i literally fell off my chair and did a happy dance when i did my daily checkup for this story.

thank you thank you thank you a thousand timess !

love this story.

LOVEE THAT YOU FINNALLY KILLED CHIIHIRO

i was practically jumping up and down in my seat o;

i hopee things mend well between sess&&kag
UsagiDaisuki chapter 30 . 3/22/2009
by far u cannot belive how much ur story intrigues me and at first sesshy such an ass but now ge is comming around humph he better, i woyld comment on every chappie but somany -_- i read ur this story completely well waht u have so far today my eyes want to bulge out 0 and is already 12 am omg and i dont usually read period thas how good ur story is anyways im ruby
FluffyandKagome chapter 30 . 3/21/2009
this is a great story, really heartfelt!

It should be nominated for something!

I love it, update soon!
PitaBread chapter 30 . 3/18/2009
Nice to see you back in action! To tell the truth, I'm going through that right now, so I don't blame you at all. I know how it feels to not be able to write. But I'm glad you have your mojo back! Good work, and I hope to see more of you soon!
mistress yume chapter 30 . 3/17/2009
EPIC chapter, just EPIC. :D

and what makes it better is that chiihiro is gone! whoo!
1,126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »