Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
The Depths of the Unknown chapter 31 . 4/13/2009
I quite love this story, I feel as if it's real or something. In each chapter I am screaming in my head "just go to him" or "no don't go there", I feel myself involved. LOl.

Hope to read more soon.

Update as soon as you can.

From The Depths of the Unknown.
l.h chapter 31 . 4/12/2009
oh wow! you have no idea how surprised i was when i checked this story out last night to see if you had updated and to my surprise you did! lol

chapter 30 was amazing..i cant wait to see sango's children in the action..

and it was nice to know the whole story in akiko point of view..she can redeem herself now..

update soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I'm telling you this story is amazing I love it, its so realistic I love this story maybe beacuse I can relate to it with my past
tili19 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
oh wow this was so good so deep so real I already love this story it amazing and this os only the first chapter I can't wait to catch up
pespeleatsoka chapter 31 . 4/6/2009
pls update dood OMG the plot is so nice. what's the role of Izanami and Izanagi? pls reply
PitaBread chapter 31 . 4/6/2009
Haha, it's awful to say that this was unexpected, isn't it? But it was. Needless to say, it was a great chapter. And I don't think that any part of this chapter was any darker than the rest of the story. So at least you're consistant. I'm waiting to see how this plays out, and I'm anxious to see the reunion of Sesshoumaru and Kagome. But, hey, if I can wait over a year for an update, I can wait a few weeks, right? XD Good job - until next time!
v1cky84 chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
I'm so happy you are updating this story again (I almost thought you had abandoned this story). I can't wait to read the next chapter. I feel bad for Akiko and I hope she will fight Naraku and take revenge for what he did to her. Please please please update soon.
S3rrenity4193 chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
yo this story rocks its awsome like i was cryin jumping up and down my chair and screaming like a mad women. this story is also funny and i absolutely love the 24 kids and especially the one with the green eyes that flirts and is sorta TO LOVE HIM! I think his name is fuheen idk.

but plz update soon this story is soo unique
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 31 . 4/5/2009
Is Akiko going to take over Satori's mind and body to help Kagome destroy Naraku once and for all?
iloveebfanfics chapter 31 . 4/4/2009
i hope the more suspenseful/anticipated part comes next :P

pls update!
knifethrower chapter 30 . 4/4/2009
I'm so glad you updated. Please don't stop again. This is such an excellent story. I can't wait for more!
Silver Water 7 chapter 30 . 4/1/2009
KYA! You have no idea how happy I am to see this here! I'm so glad to see this story continuing! It's one of the first Kag/Sess story that made me cry when I read it!

Anyway, glad to have you back, keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
ktshabatie chapter 30 . 3/28/2009
You came back! I'm so happy! This is one of my favorite stories and I really hope you keep the inspiration to update it until it's finished!
Kulani Tawanoki chapter 30 . 3/25/2009
OMG! Awesometastic! Please update a little sooner next time, if you would please! I absolutely love it!
neo-crystal chapter 30 . 3/24/2009
DAMIT! It took you so frickin' long! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOONER THIS TIME BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS PLAYS OUT!
1,131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »