Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
Romancelover1321 chapter 31 . 7/5/2009
Wow this is a really good story. I have to admit you did the impossible. You actually made me CRY in this story. Never have I cried because of a story and you did it twice! TWICE! Good job and I love the one comment about Mio. Reminded me so much of my mother. Trust me I'm not joking. Update when you can.
AnimeJewel chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hey i loved this story action drama emotions love n more so thrilling n depressing but LOVED IT cannot wait till its continued i hope itll be soon ...
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 31 . 6/26/2009
I just got re caught up with this story! I love it.
Nenyanna chapter 31 . 6/24/2009
LOVE the fact you cut down your update time for the last chapter, can u do something similar this time around - major battles and intense realizations are bad times for cliffies!
REDWOLF chapter 31 . 6/19/2009
Hello! WHERE ARE YOU?
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 31 . 6/4/2009
I can't find it in me to feel sorry for Chihiro... I just feel disgusted- if she'd just died, than Naraku wouldn't have ever been able to come back... She brought everythign on herself!
Nova Moondust chapter 19 . 5/30/2009
Maybe I just have a sadistic side, but I have to say, I thought that the killings were pretty damn good. Enjoying the story thus far! Good work1!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 31 . 5/9/2009
Great story! I really hope you update soon. This fic is a really really good one! SessKag all the way. Keep up the awesome work!
EboneetheWinterMaiden chapter 31 . 4/22/2009
I love it!
FluffyandKagome chapter 31 . 4/18/2009
great chapters

cant wait for more
Terryl chapter 31 . 4/14/2009
Hi!

Nice story, really. I liked the mid-ending a lot, the way the plot kinda evolved, though I felt that the beginning was kind of... over stretched? As in the pain and Chiihiro situation could have been written better, but I cant really think of hwo to improve it. Its already pretty good though. :)

In this chapter (and the last two, i think) there were some typo's. Well, incorrect tense which Im going to count as typo's, since I dont recall seeing them anywhere else. I guess its just stress? Either way, I still understand what you're saying.

Overall, great story.

-Monk
Just Another Dawn chapter 30 . 4/13/2009
Amazing, just one more chapter to go now before I have to wait for an update.

-sighs-

Anyways I hope you update soon.

Yours patiently,

A Stranger.
The Depths of the Unknown chapter 31 . 4/13/2009
I quite love this story, I feel as if it's real or something. In each chapter I am screaming in my head "just go to him" or "no don't go there", I feel myself involved. LOl.

Hope to read more soon.

Update as soon as you can.

From The Depths of the Unknown.
l.h chapter 31 . 4/12/2009
oh wow! you have no idea how surprised i was when i checked this story out last night to see if you had updated and to my surprise you did! lol

chapter 30 was amazing..i cant wait to see sango's children in the action..

and it was nice to know the whole story in akiko point of view..she can redeem herself now..

update soon?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
I'm telling you this story is amazing I love it, its so realistic I love this story maybe beacuse I can relate to it with my past
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »