Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
PitaBread chapter 30 . 3/18/2009
Nice to see you back in action! To tell the truth, I'm going through that right now, so I don't blame you at all. I know how it feels to not be able to write. But I'm glad you have your mojo back! Good work, and I hope to see more of you soon!
mistress yume chapter 30 . 3/17/2009
EPIC chapter, just EPIC. :D

and what makes it better is that chiihiro is gone! whoo!
Taiyoukai's Lady chapter 30 . 3/16/2009
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!

I love this story so very much! Thank God you found your inspiration again, cause I was just about to loose my mind from going crazy. I have to say that I love everything that you have done with this chapter, and that I cant wait to see what happens next(of course). I just hope it doesn't take just as long for another update. Also love the locket, and I can't wait to see how and what all it does. Keep up the fantastic work and for the love of everything pure and holy, and even all the dark things update again soon.
nicegresser chapter 30 . 3/16/2009
Hi,

I love this story. It is cool that Sesshomaru and Kagome got mated, but it sucks in the sense that they were tricked at the same time. it is interesting to see that they have 22 children and they were so happy all the time and one thing that is bad breaks up or trys to ruine a marriage.

OMG Naraku is back...OMG...OMG...

good job so far and update soon
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Well, I must say, this is a very good story and very well written. I hope you continue this because I would very much like to read it.
merisoo chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
finally! my god woman do you know how long it's been? but i can understand why you haven't updated in so long. you don't know how happy i am. about to log off the computer and then "oh i better check my emails" open my inbox and your beautiful update is sitting there telling me chapter 30 is up. can we say "squeal!" lol. i hope another dry spell doesn't hit you and you KEEP ON WRITING!

~forever a devoted fan~
Elli Mac08 chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
You know.. I pretty mad that you where gone for a long period of time, but you made up for it with this chapter.

Thank You every much. And finish this story its a master piece(o)
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Thank you for updating. You have no idea how happy I was when I went to my email and saw the update of this story. Thank you, thank you.
KhysserKat chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
I am so glad that you are back, and it is understandable that real life will come into play and that things will happen that writing a story, no matter how important, will seem unimportant at the time. But I am really glad that you are back! The suspense was killing me, and I can't wait what else you will come up with that will make me yell at my computer screen. xD

Can't wait for the next chapter, and remember there will always be fans that will be here to give you that little nudge or that kick in the butt when need be. We're all still here.

Khrystyne
Smoochynose chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
update soon. you have me on my toes - the very end of my toes.
kagomes pup chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
This is one of your best. You answerd so much and have so many new questions. Will kagome settle with her father? Will ayame see how kouga worries abought Kagome and wind up sleeping in Ayames dog house. Thank you for dedicating this chapter to me. It me so much to have you exclent work to me. Thank you will lord fully kick ass or get it kicked?
snowybear chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
OMG, I can't believe you finally updated! It's been so long that I had to reread the previous chapter to bring myself up to date on where the story was at.

LOVE the story and I hope you update more often!
Leshaya chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
Hello!

Oh my gosh, was I ever pleased that you updated this story. This was and is one of the best stories i've ever read. The depth and planning of it, makes it that much more interesting. Thank you so much for updating! WAas a long wait, but im glad your still writing it! Until next time :D

Leshaya
Nobodies Perfect-Not Even You chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

This is such a great story I am SO glad to see that you have got your will to write back!

It is such an interesting twist to have Naraku come back. Now the question is since in a sense he was 'grown' back does he have full control of his powers? Cause it is my belief that he wouldn't be at full strength. Its like waking up from a long sleep or from being off your feet for weeks on end, your body is not used the familiar functions anymore that it takes time to adjust and to build your bodies muscles back.

It took him a VERY long time in the anime/manga to build up his power, with collecting all the jewel shards and merging with countless upon countless of demons. I mean it was after 50years that Kikyo died that he had built enough power to do anything serious.

I'm not sure if that is something to take into consideration with the beginning of the next chapter. But I do wonder where you are going to go from there.

Sesshomaru Vs. Sesshomaru

Now how do you really fight yourself? In a way you must find your own personal weakness and exploit it to well, yourself hoping to catch them off gaurd and kill them in this case.

What is Sesshomaru's Mother's locket? Where did she obtain it and what is so special about it?

(Side note - Did you reaslly have to give Kagome/Sesshomaru so many damn kids? I cant keep track of who is who! There is just so many of them! YES, I know 500years is a LONG time. Remind me to thank god I am not Kagome with them kids! I would have gone crazy a LONG time ago and forgotten all of their names and would make them wear name tags especially the twins!)

All in all love the fic. Great that you are getting back into the game. Now take your time ( not like last time though! ] ) and update when you can.

mischievous female chapter 30 . 3/14/2009
Wow, I don't know what to think of this chapter. I certainly was not expecting Naraku to be alive. Great chapter.
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »