Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
katherine chapter 34 . 1/13/2016
please finish the stories it's interesting
Sesshy's love chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
Please write the next chapter soon. I've been waiting for it for past 2yrs. I seriously just love your story. The emotions feel so true I can't help but hang on each & every word that is written. Oh please do update soon. I can't wait any longer. I'll die of suspense.
wiiTneSs chapter 34 . 7/25/2015
Does kagome accept sesshoumaru or will she move on? I'm still miffed at sesshoumaru for cheating on kagome. X( He doesn't deserve her.
KenBarbieForever chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
thats the end? what happens to kagome?!
sereace chapter 34 . 6/25/2015
hi! i juat wanted to drop a line - you certainly have not disappointed me (or anyone at all, i think). the amount of love you have for the world you created, and each of the characters you have written, original or canon, we share that with you. never think that this work of art is not worth the wait. i, for one, will guarantee that i will wait until you are ready to continue, or discountinue, as it may. i respect you as an artist, and wherever you bring kagome and shesshoumaru, i will faithfully follow.

thank you, your fic is precious. :D
ofelspring 44 chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
please please can you continue this story , i was really hoping to read it till the end and know what will happen and how will sesshomaru make ammends to kagome... pls?
Ytger chapter 27 . 4/8/2015
Awesome chapter! I loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
I'm really taken away by the story but I'm just wondering if sesshoumaru never bedded chiihiro then what has he been doing in the last 5 months knowing he stayed with that girl going home once in a while and sneaking at night when kagome is already at sleep? Oh kami help! Heheh
deathsdonna chapter 34 . 4/1/2015
more chapter...
deathsdonna chapter 24 . 4/1/2015
i freaking luv this fanfic! i want more...
Hoshi Phoenix chapter 34 . 3/18/2015
Absolutely love your story! One of the best I've read so far. I will definitely stay tuned until you update again. Good luck with school! :)

-Ash
Black Raven chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Hello miss artemis I only recently finished inuyasha and only started to read fanfictions.
In my opinion Kagome should die in the battle and then after sometime be revived. But when she sees Sesshomaru again she feels the heartache and pretends not to know him the HE'LL feel the heartache but the whole time the others knew that she was faking it. After a while he finds out and ... That's where my ideas end but please continue the story! (Uses puppy eyes)
Lots of love and support to you
Black Raven
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 34 . 3/11/2015
I still hope you finish this story. I keep it in my alerts just in case another update should come.
WithTheSunrise66 chapter 34 . 11/25/2014
I really enjoyed reading! I know what it's like to have so much college work you feel like you're drowning. Don't let it get you down! The end is almost in sight! The end being the end of college and the end of the story. You'll feel so much more relieved if you finish the story, not that I'm not ultimately trying to get something out of you updating either. :D
Sesshy's love chapter 34 . 11/1/2014
The story is wonderful. And i'm curious to know what happens next. So please update fast coz i'm waiting.
Ja ne.