Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
Guest chapter 34 . 10/31/2014
Omg when is the next update
Ari chapter 34 . 9/25/2014
It has taken me two whole days to read, but I finally caught up and boy I wish I could go back and review my thoughts on every chapter. I didn't know whether to cry, scream, shout, squeal in delight. I do have to say that its fics like yours that make fan fiction enjoyable. I am an absolute fan of Sesshomaeu x Kagome, and you have out done yourself, I really hope you can continue soon, I want to see the rest of the battle!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/14/2014
I'm still, fervently, hoping that you'll update. ;

RubyJeweler(I'm not signed in atm)
Neo-Crystal chapter 34 . 8/27/2014
On a whim I decided to check my bookmark for this story and noticed that there was another chapter posted since I last checked a long time ago. So I decided to re-read the whole story to make everything fresh in my mind. Glad I did as it seem since the last time I read the story that you changed it around a bit. Still LOVE this story so much and really would love to see a new chapter posted very soon! I haven't had a very good year this year, especially the last few weeks and re-reading this story felt so nice to "escape" for a while. I'm really hoping to see an update soon. I haven't given up in hoping to continue to read this story to the end. I'm especially looking forward to reading the confrontation between Sesshoumaru and Kagome. Plus I wonder how everything will go down with Naraku now on the scene. Please, please update soon?
Sidallee chapter 34 . 8/17/2014
8 years since the beginning...and now 8 months since the last chapter. ***sigh***
fredisagirl chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
ok it took me three days to read this from start to finish, and I must say I spent the first day in tears and cursing Sesshomaru. The second day cursing Kagome and encouraging her to get a frying pan and use it once Sesshomaru went to sleep. At the end of the third day I cried because the story was not done. Please just a few more chapters. Thank you
AngelMack17 chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo, i wanted more chapters to read!
i was up ALL night and day reading this lovely story. PLEASE hurry with the next chapters I NEED TO KNOW whats gonna happen next!
add you as a new fav )
ButterflyMEMORIES chapter 34 . 3/5/2014
An update! Yes yes yes yes yes!
I'm really too too delighted to see a new chapter up, and I am so so so thankful for it!
Thank you so so so much for the update!

I really like this chapter, and can't wait for the next one.
Call me strange, but I liked how they were initially friends when they mated, but Kags eventually became so much more to him as time passes.
I find it really realistic and sweet at the same time.
Thank you for this chapter, and I'll be waiting patiently again for the next one.

I'm just so so so glad that this story is still continuing, and that there'll continue to be updates.
I don't care how long it takes for the next chapter, so as long as the story is eventually complete.

I wonder how Kags and Sess will reconcile in the end, but of course it will be full of fluff. Teehee.
Thank you once again for the update, and I'll be anticipating reading the next chapter! :D
DemonDeReves chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I cried, I really did
I don't usually review but I am really enjoying this. The emotion you are trying to portray. Everything runs smoothly, no spelling errors or grammar. Of course a lot of questions are brought up. But im sure they will be answered eventually
Lady Flourescent chapter 34 . 2/7/2014
I for one, are among those who have not given up looking in once in a while to see if there is a new update or if I received a notification from FF that there is one. You have one of the unlikeliest of storyline I have ever come across in all my years of reading InuYasha fan fiction and I find it hard to let go and think that it will never be updated.

It was a time for refreshing one's memory of what went on among all the 34 chapters you have written. The story has come a long way and it is a great addition to see Kagome's transformation from a human miko to an inuyoukai with miko powers still. The transition of Sesshoumaru and Kagome's relationship, however brief is a plus nonetheless.

I hope you can continue on with this story and be able to give it an appropriate ending. The time and effort for this wonderful fan fiction would be lost without an ending suitable for it. Good luck on your last semester of college!
notreallyareview chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
Please! Finish! :3
RubyJeweler chapter 34 . 1/19/2014
Oh my, this is such a lovely surprise! Yay, you've updated! I'm so freaken happy. xD
Thank you, for listening to our prayers. I love Sesshomaru's renewed determination to reunite with Kagome. It's going to be awesome, that's for sure.
-RubyJeweler
Gemini14 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Enjoying this story so far, but I am almost hoping that Chiihiro gets it in the end... (as in, sliced and diced on someone's claws?)
MidNightGlare chapter 34 . 1/13/2014
Wow! I couldn't stop reading from the first chapter and this is the first time I read this story. Great job. Hope to get a notification of the next chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/12/2014
WE know that you do your best and we appreciate that.. I for one was thrilled to see the new chapter in my email.. We will gladly wait for whenever you choose too write.. I understand the issue with school,, its rough trying to juggle both.. I have a hard time choosing to homework or read FanFiction.. J/K.. :) i hope that gave you a smile.. I appreciate your writing and i love this story and can't wait too see how you plan on ending this.. I sure hope it A HEA.. Well anyways thank you and look forward too reading more soon..
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »