Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
Jayne chapter 34 . 1/11/2014
Omg I loved it and am so glad to be reading this again I can't wait to see what happens next I hope you update again soon :)
kagomespup chapter 34 . 1/11/2014
Thank you. My Birthday is Tuesday and I think I just opened an early birthday present .With lord fluffy back in present and knowing what he wants I think the others better look out .Fluffy is like an on coming train .All you can do is try to get out of the way or get destroyed
Otaku Mama1 chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
I was so excited to see this update...I had to hold off reading it until I had quiet time in the house so I wouldn't get interrupted (I'm so glad I did). Wonderful chapter, it was nice getting more background on Sesshomaru and Kagome and how they became mates. I've loved this story for a long time and I'm so glad you had a chance to continue writing...I'm very grateful, thank you!
v1cky84 chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
Sooo happy you updated...i thought you had abandoned this story. I hope you'll update again soon. I will wait for them. Thanks again
REDWOLF47 chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
So glad you updated!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
I'm almost crying. Really. I'm so happy this is here, I just... is it weird if I say I love you?
My goodness. This was such an awesome way to come back. I just... I love this.
I think... I can't even articulate the level of awesome happiness I'm feeling. I can't wait for more.
MysticAngelDust chapter 34 . 1/10/2014
Hey an update!

I'm so very happy! I finished my master's degree Dec of 2012 so I certainly understand where you are in life right now. Just go with the flow!

As far as the story goes (albiet as much as I've read it maybe I missed these details) there are a few things I want to know:

1) So far we haven't really seen a whole lot about Sess' relationship with his mistress. Aside from Shippo's comment and Sess' response we are sort of led to believe that he had been sleeping with her. I mean, what else do you do if you're not sleeping in your own home?

2) I'm sort of following the whole mark thing that Kagome has going on, but then again I don't. I'm guessing the last phase of it would cause great pain and kill her? It's kind of a big deal so I'm hoping there's no sudden "Oh it's all good now, it's gone now that we've made up" thing that's going to happen.

3) Along with points one and two, there's been no real confrontation between Kagome and Sess. Family has all gotten in the way. With as much as you've developed this I'm really looking forward to a really deep chapter (or a few) that will follow this. Especially with Kagome being the person she is. She isn't one to just throw herself back into the arms of the man that's been cheating on her (yes I know it's because of the potion thing, but that's really not much of an excuse).

So really, I'd really love for you to stick with Sess and Kagome for now... but then again I'm just in so much suspense that I'm not terribly interested in the other characters at the moment. But it IS your story so I'll read it regardless.

Good chapter. Good luck!
RubyJeweler chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
Hoping you'll update in 2014. :D
Please...? I love this fantastic story of angst and romance between Sesshomaru and Kagome, very much. And I would love it if you updated it. In my opinion, this fanfic is STILL the saddest Sessh/Kag story out in there, in the fanfiction universe. Still #1, in my book!

-RubyJeweler (Sorry I'm not signed in at the moment.)
Wishing you a Happy New Year, Miss Artemis.
Otaku Mama1 chapter 33 . 9/18/2013
It would be so great if you would continue this story. It's one of my favourites and I've read it many times. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you finish this. Thank you!
Tili132 chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
Oh my were do I begin... I hope you are still reading your reviews I remember when I first read this story and became hooked just after one chapter! Then you updating became slow to a halt :( but I forgot to follow the story and add it to my favs! Then I had forgotten my account password and what not and had to create another account! Anyways not important, I literally combed through the stories in search for this one ! It took me a long time to find it! Nights I would stay up just to find it and when I finally did I was over joyed with this giddy feeling that finally I can reread such a magnificent story ! The way you go into details the way how you have the characters just as I remembered them! Ugh I just love this story even if its unfinished I love how I can get lost into it you are an amazing author! Sadly is has been another year that has past since you have updated but it's okay I'm here ready for the next chapter life does grab you and duty calls so I understand
maritataisho chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
Please ... follows the story ... I lasted a whole day to read it, I have q and q translate ... q is little we understand in English ... ven though I missed a few persons in parts, I loved ... many happy and ... wouw ... back to life Naraku was great ...
: D
LilBlueBear chapter 33 . 7/26/2013
Pleaseeeeee update! :(
dark-wolf-howl chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
where have you been hiding!?
yOUR story is simply simply amazing!
How come you are not more reknow? I mean, this should be on Dokuga winning awards!

love the story and I can so smell the ending! *wink wink*
I hope you update and finish this piece of art :)

And you have made my favorite sentence ever, never had one :D

"I know, sis. But it's just that, well, it definitely wouldn't be good if you went taijiya this far in your pregnancy." Sango didn't pay any attention to her brother as she fisted her trembling hands into Miroku's shirt. She whispered brokenheartedly,

"Y-You…you know that mothers talk to their b-babies during pregnancy s-so that t-the baby f-feels loved, r-right?"

Miroku quirked an eyebrow, "I think I've read that somewhere, why?"

He yelped when Sango began to shake him, her eyes no longer sad but furious. She was almost foaming at the mouth,

"WELL I'VE TALKED TO THE BABY AND GUESS WHAT?"

She didn't wait for Miroku to respond.

"IT WANTS TO KILL SESSHOMARU TOO!"
nanimo chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Where's the next chapter?it's over a year now sinc your last update! Huhuhuuhu...
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 33 . 5/5/2013
Updatteeeee! This is great!
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »