Reviews for A Heart's Strangled Cry
Just Another Dawn chapter 33 . 1/24/2012
I am in love with this fiction, it took me a while to work out what chapter I was up to, but I'm so excited to see you going back and explaining the development of their relationship. Your writing is so well formed and I love reading this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Leshaya chapter 33 . 1/13/2012
So so sweet. I loved going back to see some of the bonding moments of Kagome and Sesshoumaru. You wrote this very well, it was captivating in its honesty, subtle humor, and blooming friendship. Well Done :)
Iana Sabelle chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
Before I proceed reading this further, I would like you to know that I've never cried continuously while reading a story. And by that I meant from chapter 1 up to this present chapter I just finished reading.

This is totally emotional and in a way realistic. Kudos!
HibarixZhen chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
more update please~
WiccanMethuselah chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
Glad to see that you're sticking with this story. I faithfully read each chapter as it arrives, even if I have to backtrack two or three to catch up with the action once again. The story is so complex, multifaceted and complicated that it DOES take me a while to make sure I understand where we're at.

In view of that, I can only imagine how incredibly difficult it is for you to try to come back to it, time and time again, and work on the next chapter (or two, or three). I admire your resolve and will continue to follow this epic tale as far as you take it, my dear authoress. Thank you so much for the many hours of entertainment you've provided, and for sharing all this hard work with greedy readers like myself.

:D

~~Wiccan~~
RubyJeweler chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
Whoa. What an amazing story! Looking forward to the next update!
kagomes pup chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
Very very very Good. I had always wondered how Lord fluffy and Kagome would get together.I would still like to see kagome try to put beads on Lord fluffy. I never suspected fluffy of being a perv. watching Kagome bath then forcing a wet clothing display . There has to be some pay back in there somewere.
ali-chan6 chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
:'D ...sessho is so cute! :DDD
v1cky84 chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
I loveeee it. I can't wait to read part3. Thank you soooo much for updating. Please update soon
REDWOLF47 chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
As I expected, two NEW fantastic chapters. You have brought so much into this story that I never even thought to be explained. Now, you give us so much more to ponder on. I can't wait to read the next update. Very WELL DONE :)
Etain chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
I was SUPER excited to see an update for this story in my mail when I went to check it. I'm glad you found your passion again and I hope you can use your writing as a stress relief of the pressures of your studies. I can't wait to see another update from you! I hope it is soon! Good luck with your life! You can do it! (ps if you ever need a good stress relief and be able to have a good laugh come to and join the chat! its really fun in there with lots of loving people :] )
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Personally, I think Kagome's father is scum. He CHEATED on their mother and ABANDONED them for a younger woman. He didn't care about his family, he only thought only of his own needs. He didn't visit them because he was afraid of his daughter? He's a wuss. End of story. A real man doesn't cheat or abandon his family.
ali-chan6 chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
i love it!... and i really hope, you have time to finish this fantastic fic ...regards :)
Anon Supporter chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
i have never forgotten about this story! i always checked probably once a month to see if you had update and if i checked and saw no update, i had no feelings of remorse. just plain patience(: i will always support you! you have a gift for writing and i hope you keep doing what you do best. this chapter was GREAT! can't wait for the next one and can't wait to see what happens to them two(:
TruGemini chapter 32 . 12/31/2011
Thank you for coming back and updating this story. Not only was this in my list of favorites but I continue to re-read it from the beginning and continue to love it. Thank you for coming back and continuing!
1,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »