Reviews for The Ana Hidalgo Series
La xtreme chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
This is great! This is fantastic! Really it's soooooooooooooooo beautiful story to read. I even cried at the end of the first chapter, it was so sad. I loved that moment when Piper showed that page from the Book of Shadows and Leo finally understood everything. Great story! I enjoyed it very much!
Nick chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
NO!Leo did NOT love anyone before Piper!
l chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
very good
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
great story!
jaded image chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
First of all, I'd like to say this was lovely work. All the history you put into it, the details, and the Spanish :D (I get excited when I understand what I'm reading...)

Secondly, it's a pity that you stopped writing Charmed stories. Especially since you're so good at it.

And third, I'll be frequenting your site constantly. Ha, I'm such a Piper/Leo addict.
Preshia Marie Halliwell chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
man this is really good i love it please continue i would love to see more or Ceclia and Melinda in here.
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
I liked it, though the ending part with the "epilogue" thing was a bit weird. But anyway, good story.
PenguinsGoMoo chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
WOW! I really loved your story. You are a really great author, especially with the way you must have researched for this story! I hope you write more! ~AmandaMicel
AndreaLyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Hun, this is still amazing, I mean...wow. You deserve so many more reviews for this than you got! So many more! Please never stop writing (doesn't have to be Charmed) because you've got so much talent :)
chantal chapter 3 . 12/7/2001
wow that was the best story i have ever read. What would be real cool if that became an episode. And plus i cried at the start lol.
Girlecherry chapter 2 . 11/12/2001
This is so well written I am getting teary-eyed.
Girlecherry chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
OMG! how sad!
Charmed416 chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
That was a really great story! We are just learning about the Battle of Bataan in my AP history class and it was really neat to hear about it so intimently and with characters I love!