Reviews for 1982
ironyheartsap chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aw, the ending was so sweet! I nearly cried! Great thought though. I have wondered why the creators chose 1969 as the year SG-1 was to travel to (other than it "being a good year" not that I would know). Nice to see someone taking that thought and turning it into something productive.

Best wishes in your future writing,

Amanda
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Very emotional, very good. I can't find any faults in the spelling or grammar. This is definetely going in my faves. 5/5

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Ita Dicimus Onmes

Carry on.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
OMG Sam! I don't think I would have been able to handle that half as well as she did...
sg1 huge fan chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
wow for a first solo fic this is great, I'm sorry not many people have reviewed (I just got here. Good luck!)
Brinie chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
I liked this story and maybe it could use a sequal. Maybe? It really shows that they really are human.
k chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
ok, nut 2,

it was a great story, hope u write more soon.
feb04 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hey , that was really sad but really well written, hope you write more .
Darth Tater chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
yes, it was interesting. i actually didn't know it existed till today, so don't blame me for not reviewing the first time. this is the first time. great fic. lol.
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hey there.

this story is very very good. it's a good alternate. good job!
Kimberly L chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I thought it was good, I don't think she would have broken down publicly in the gateroom, maybe later in the privacy of her lab. And when did the team realize it was Sam's mom? But the feelings came across well, made me cry.
Jody chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
This was brilliant, exactly true to character. Can't wait to read your next one!
kahless21 chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
I dont agree with the way carter views the grandfather parodox. Where i agree with the idea that if you go back and accidently save someone like adolph Hitler or bin ladden more death would be likely, a bad thing. If you were to stumble and be able to save a innicent civilian you are duty bound to do it. otherwise how are we different than these evil men.
sammie77 chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Very deep! I really enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!
Dorthygrace chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I really enjoyed the story, good work. Please keep it up . :)
ReganX chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
What a heartbreaking position for Sam to be in!

She's right about the grandfather paradox, though. Even though she would already have been thirteen by 1982, if her mother had lived, her life could and probably would still have changed a lot - she might not have joined the Air Force or the Stargate Programme, for example and, if that was the case, Earth would have been destroyed at least a couple of times over.

I liked the ending, with the rest of the team comforting her.