Reviews for So Cold
koorikaze chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww... that's so sweet!
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Thank you for posting... This was a sweet tiny one-shot. I loved it dearly.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
aw, it's so beautiful.
Gyatso15 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh, so sad and sweet! I loved this.
summerstar chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
im just wondering will you read my review... well, that's a REALLY good story. i cried while i was reading. it's so sad, but you did a great job!
Surrendered to Christ chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Oh, wow...that was beautiful...

Poor Kenshin.

I really liked it!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I thought that was a fitting tribute and a really touching moment.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Poor Kenshin! How typical of him to keep a promise to play with children even in the midst of his grief. The little boy's awkward attempt to comfort him was really sweet.

Very nice one-shot!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This was just so sweet... you did a lovely job here :) It's no wonder that Kenshin loves children so much.
shara gurl chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
wow lets just say kenshin is not the only one that cried
Kristy-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Aw...its so sweet...and sad...great job!
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Great oneshotter! Really nice.

Beautiful reflection of Kenshin's inner thoughts, as well as the brave face he puts up for the kids.

Keep writing & bravo!
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This is such a sad scene.

I remember Kenshin hiding his eyes behind his bangs when he smiled and told the children that Tomoe has gone to a faraway place and is never coming back again. I found that a very touching scene at that time, wondering how sad Kenshin's eyes would be behind the cover. You have quite a nice choice of scene; I don't see this partocular scene being utilized often in angst fics. The most popular ones usually feature Tomoe's death and burial.

Nice little fic, anyway! And I congratulate you on winning a second place in the challenge!
VyxenSkye chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Aww... Poor Ken-chan! WE LOVE YOU! Lovely, please update on your other stories now!

Ja ne!
Melissa S D chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I liked it alot. Kenshen is my favorite charactor. I mean, it's kinda sad, yet i liked it alot. good job.