Reviews for Rogue Spirit
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
well tis is just fantastic
j158n chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
clockwork better explain this now
ForestEmerald chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Please update! The suspence is ripping me apart!
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Wow, I just read this chapter through once, and it was awesome; but after that I read it again with 'Get off of My Back' playing in another tab. Then it was amazing! I could just imagine this being in a movie or something, with the song in the background of the scene with him escaping. And I loved how the song REALLY got moving at the parts where he used his ghostly wail; it fit so perfectly!
Leo112 chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
ohhh very nice!

up date soon please!

im liken this story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 9/4/2009
Interesting story. Anymore soon? I know it been years but I can wait.
DeathByStereo17 chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
wow, more tears. well, not really this time, but still. Poor Danni. i really hope you get another chapter up soon, i rreaaly wanna know whatz gonna happen!
DeathByStereo17 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
im not crying either... *sniff sniff* aw hell, yes i am. god, those people are so evil! the Goverment i mean. this is such an awesome story! *runz to read more*
crocgirl2815 chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
please update soon. this is so good. please.
dgLari chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Hi! Great story I love it! Wanna read the next part, so please update soon byee
RuneNeko chapter 10 . 7/8/2007
This is pretty cool. Keep it up!
BlueHairedWolfGirl chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
That was definitly a tear-jerker. I'm not crying, but I feel like it. This is absolutly mezmerizing the way you worded it and Danny finaly admmited he loves Sam, but that just made it a little sadder. Your very original, keep up the great work!
dannyp14 chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
hey this story is really good :)

please write more ;)
darkflame1516 chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
oh my...O.O

Danni's dead and Danny's gone insane...surrouded by...cat-people.

Okay, u need to update soon, cause i'm confused and i need more of ur fabulous story!
darkflame1516 chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
omg...wow...such a sweet caring scene, then the trippy flashbacks and then the near death cliffhanger...you ARE evil, but ur AWESOME! i'm totally in love with this story right now...MUST...READ...MORE!