Reviews for Rogue Spirit
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 10 . 5/20
yOU FUCK

you just
you just stop and don't update for ten years. I see how it's going
YouCanOnlyPretend chapter 8 . 5/20
I don't know why, but I pictured Danny with an eye patch in the first part.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Well... I, uh, guess you'll never be updating...? Heh... STILL, that was WOAH! poor Danny, that moment when he realised she was dead... man, like one of the previous chapters, it got to me. Great story, and even if it is forgotten and nobody reads this comment, I hope their are more AMAZING writers out there just like you. For the last time, XOXO :')
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Aw man... it takes a LOT to make me even tear up a bit, but the 'You'll be in my heart' scene made me crack. That song always gets to me, no matter how many times I watch the movie. You are an extremely heartfelt writer, and thank you for bringing back fond memories. Great great chapter, and as always, can't wait to read more! XOXO
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Keep reading? Hell yeah! This has a great setup so far, can't wait to rad more. Good job!
XOXO
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
well tis is just fantastic
j158n chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
clockwork better explain this now
ForestEmerald chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Please update! The suspence is ripping me apart!
The Half-Blood Guardian chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
Wow, I just read this chapter through once, and it was awesome; but after that I read it again with 'Get off of My Back' playing in another tab. Then it was amazing! I could just imagine this being in a movie or something, with the song in the background of the scene with him escaping. And I loved how the song REALLY got moving at the parts where he used his ghostly wail; it fit so perfectly!
Leo112 chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
ohhh very nice!

up date soon please!

im liken this story!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 9/4/2009
Interesting story. Anymore soon? I know it been years but I can wait.
DeathByStereo17 chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
wow, more tears. well, not really this time, but still. Poor Danni. i really hope you get another chapter up soon, i rreaaly wanna know whatz gonna happen!
DeathByStereo17 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
im not crying either... *sniff sniff* aw hell, yes i am. god, those people are so evil! the Goverment i mean. this is such an awesome story! *runz to read more*
crocgirl2815 chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
please update soon. this is so good. please.
Aclet chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Hi! Great story I love it! Wanna read the next part, so please update soon byee