Reviews for Pitfalls
Pricililica chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So cute! The ending made me smile. (:
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Gahhh, yet another beautiful story. I love how unique all of your writing is, but each of them have the same level of power. Love.
Cherry blossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love how this story is so full of emotion. I think you did an excellant job of portraying each of the characters. All in all a wonderful story!
Ephemeral Semblance chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Nicely done
Amrun chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. Grammatically, it's ... not super solid, but certainly comprehensible.

This piece, though short, really captures the NaruSaku chemistry well, though it makes things a little more explicit than in canon. Sakura's down to earth character here was pulled off well. I also like how you subtly mirrored her with Tsunade, when she froze after Naruto was injured.

Thanks for sharing!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I actually remember that episode too. haha I loved how Sakura was so close to the edge. It was like she was going to admit just how much she cares for Naruto. The altering between flashbacks and the present were somehow more juicy then choppy. Talent definitely. XD

I've read this story over four times and for some reason I've never reviewed. It's odd because the best stories on my favorites list... well I skipped reviewing. I don't quite understand how it works out yet.
Kwala chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I love how the devotion sakura has for sasuke now depends on naruto's life.
SingleGlassRose chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was a sweet story.

I love your stories!

TarynCasey chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
well that was cute
DREAMER1389 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice and very sweet. I think you did an excellent job conveying Sakura's personality and viewpoint concerning Sasuke. She's grown up. While she misses Sasuke, it's not a blind obsession.

I think my favorite part is when you make the comment she doesn't hate him (Sasuke) yet, but if Naruto dies following him, she will. Sakura has had to deal with the loss of trust and friendship with one comrade because of Sasuke's selfishness once, if she loses the other, there won't be any room for forgiveness.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That has to be one of the nicest stories of the NaruSaku fandom of this length that I have read in a while. I love the deep understanding that you have for the characters, as well as the quick observations on their feelings in such short sentences that convey such great meanings. It was a really cute oneshot. I adored it!

Nice job!
emopriestess88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
i love it!

"don't ever change"...oh my god!

you just broke my heart into tiny little pieces!

i love your style...

narusaku forevah! you and this story goes into my faves!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »