Reviews for Night Blind
bharned1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
If you ever get the time, please resurrect this story! I'd love to read more, this first chapter seemed like a good start.
L'autre monde chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I agree with the last reviewer - it HAS been awhile, but I'm hoping you'll be struck by sudden inspiration to update this.
Beth Weasley chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ooh. I know it's been a couple years since you put this up, but I'd be really interested in seeing what happens and who survived. Please tell me that Johns is dead! If that were the case, I'd be willing to bet that Riddick would become the de facto leader of whatever's left. I know I read another fic where Fry did dump the passenger section, but they still crashed and the only survivors were Riddick and Jackie. Hmm, wonder if I can find that one...
Krisis chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
love this idea, i hope you continue it soon.
EamonSweetmay chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i really think you should continue this. it'll probably be hard work but, i'll put this on my story alert list.

How can it not turn out great when there is no carolyn?
Storyteller906 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
OH, I like it. Is it going to be a huge departure from the story line or is this just going to be a very twisted version. I should warn you I NEVER like Fry but you have me interested so I'll stick around to see what happens.
sirli chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hey! i want more! so - who are the new survivors? can't wait to find out! :)
ren3017 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
please continue. wanna read more
unknown chapter 1 . 2/18/2006