Reviews for Harry Potter and the White Moon pack
Lady Nature chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
canines can see color, but not alot of colors.
Red, yellow and... okay I forgot the last but they can see only three colors or that's what scientists say...
Anyway I love the story so far, im a wolf Lover! so of course im going to like this story, keep up the great work!
The Author of This FanFiction chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Um, hi? I have a question:
Seeing as you changed Harry's name, did you find it difficult to keep calling him Torsten or Blade? I changed Harry's name to Albion, in one of my stories, and I'm having immense difficulty not calling him Harry. If you found a way to help with calling him by the new name, could you please PM me it? If you would, it would be much appreciated and I thank you in advance.

I do apologize for my... unusual manner of speaking, please forgive me if you have difficulty comprehending this comment.

Ciato saki! (Many thanks)
Athena Storm
tazztazz chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
cant wait for more chapters.
TheFlyingHamster chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Yikes! I hope you get better soon, love the story hope to see an update soon.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 17 . 8/26/2011
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
wolfsblood13 chapter 17 . 5/10/2011
I love this story I hope you update soon.
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
I'm guessing that neither Torsten or Terje have really spoken about the abuse that Torsten suffered before he truly found his home with the White Moon Pack? Especially in light of the severe panic attack and flashbanks that Torsten has suffered just by only seeing his former human name on the marauders map. I love the way that bot Torsten and Terje have grown close and that Terje has finally found a truer family than he even had with his former human pack the marauders. As Terje has been telling Torsten about James, Lily and some of the marauders pranks. But just how does Torsten feel about some of the more malicious pranks that were targeted at Severus? Whatever happened about Sirius Black, did he escape Azkaban or what?

Does Torsten and his wolf friends know that Severus is a spy for the light? Or hasn't this been discovered yet, if they do find out how will Torsten react? Will either Torsten, Terje or Hunter ever be able to get any for of revenge against Dumble-dore?

I think this is a totally wicked story, which I can't wait to read more! I do hope that your feeling much better after your stay in hospital and physiotherapy? I know from personal experience of having heart surgery that the recovery often seems to take longer than the whole surgery did!
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Just how would the wolves show up on the marauders map, as how would young Harry/Torsten show up on the map? Dumbledore probably isn't going to be the only one who'll under estimate all of the wolves. Some wizards don't seem to regard them as being intelligent magical beings, who just happen to be in wolf form? I'm really glad that Remus, has found a new pack after losing his last one so long ago.

I wonder who'll be the next individual that Torsten will take into his pack?
TheWall chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
why would dumbledore know that torsten is his name since he was introduced by his forest name blade - not his pack name? therefore his potrait joke thing saying that lightening bolt is the translation of his name mite be true but he wouldn't know that name
StormBrisingr chapter 17 . 7/30/2009
This story is very interesting. I hope you can continue!
Ileah chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
Less and less, huh? Your inspiration for this must be completely gone, there's been no chapter since '06. And, dissappointing as that is, I'd still like to congradulate you on a story well written. So far. I hope your inspiration comes back soon.
mini pouce06 chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
Hello,

I really like your story. Thanks you and Alex for your effort! I hope you will soon be good. I'm impatient to read the next part of your story.

Bye

mini pouce
Ichigo Mirai chapter 17 . 12/26/2008
this is really really good! please please update soon...
Rebecca Potter chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
When is Harry/Blade going to turn human again?
Jesseka89 chapter 17 . 10/25/2008
hey!

this was great. it is a pity that you haven't updated for 2 years! i hope if you do finish it that harry/torsten will return to his human form infront of hermioone and draco. will you explain what happened to sirius? did he die? anyways keep up the good work!