Reviews for Golden Eye
Grammer Checker chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Gah, you confused "your" with "you're"
Sharon chapter 21 . 11/13/2011
Its a good story, with a good plot. The writing style is a bit amateurish, however it did have some really good moments. Since this story is a bit old,you should take it down and rewrite it, and you'll find that you are writing much better. The one major flaw for me was the fop (Raoul) killing Erik. I think Erik should of died from some sought of disease (the cough perhaps) or from old age.
littlegirl94 chapter 21 . 10/15/2008
what a great and amazing story. I love it.
Bluerose66 chapter 21 . 5/13/2006
OH YES! GO SASHA FOR KILLING RAOUL! YES! This story was awesome. So emotional and profound, I was sobbing at the very end. Okay, not in the epilouge, but the last chapter. You're a great author and I can't wait until you start another story like this.
Ashley Laye chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh, how lovely! Honestly, I don't believe any words can capture the pure beauty of this tale. You are truly a talented genius; Monsieur Erik would be proud.

~Mademoiselle Laye~
hh0791 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
aw... great story. Damn Raoul for killing Erik, hes in hell though so yeah.

Sincerely, Hollie
Phantasmarose chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
So sad and tender. LOVED IT . Thanks.
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I love this story. I remember sitting up at like 12am reading it sobbing my eyes out. I've never cried so hard over a ff story. It's absolutly amazing. your a great autor. I love your other story too and I hope you post that too. I love this story. Erik would be very proud. I love you!

~Little Lotte