Reviews for Tutor A Modern Phanfic
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
I just realized how impossible this story is. A) You can't drive. B) I haven't met Tarek. C) You don't even own a Mirror, so how would you use it to aid your own death?
FantomeAngeDarcy chapter 14 . 5/7/2006
Brava! Brava! Wonderful story!
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
Omg, I can't believe it's over. I loved it, all of it. Wow...Thats powerful, what everyone's been waiting for: Katie finally realizing shes Christine. I still don't believe you though. It's so tragic, how could he think that she would want anyone else? Stupid, crazy, phyco, genius...But I really did love it, It's sad that you didn't give Lotte a happy ending, but thanks for letting her play Christine, my dream role. Again, I love this story SO much. Erik would be so amazingly proud.

hh0791 chapter 14 . 2/26/2006
:: tears up:: I loved your story! Write a new one soon!

hh0791 chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
woah! I completely didn't see that coming! This isn't the finish is it? It can't be! No, no! Please update soon!

nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 13 . 2/25/2006
Jammes, I loved it. The death could have been a little more dramatic, but I loved the "Wandering Child" quote and the Kay quote. Their amazing. It was great, but Erik would be so disapointed in me, he would absolutly adore you, but would he really want Katie murdering someone. But, wow...That was amazing. I loved the "Somehow Here Again" I love that song, it's seriously up there on favorite song list. But yeah, I can't believe no more Tarek...Wow...I love the story, its great.

Bravi, Bravi, Bravicime!

liVe-yOur-fAntasY chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
AHH! i love these kinda stories! please update ASAP! xoxoxoxox

Your Obedient Reader,

sourceofsolace chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I liked it, it was good. Though there were a fair amount of grammer problems. They didn't really affect the reader's ability to understand the story, but it did make it a tad bit confusing at times. Also, the characters should have been explained a bit more at the beginning of the story. And, it isn't finished is it? Because it stops at a time that doesn't really seem like the end.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
Hmm...curiouser and curiouser... ;D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 10 . 2/23/2006
So if Erik is real, who is Tarek?
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
OMG! I WOULD DIE WITH OUT YOU JAMMES! Oh, yeah, we had this conversation already. I love this chapter. It show how evil that wreched Tarek is. The ass hole. First he "rapes" me then he tries to kill you...I'm going to kill But I would follow you, no matter where you went. And you don't drag me down. your my best friend you get me compleatly like no one else ever has! And dont worry, your not Raoul. But I love this chapter, Erik would approve and Erik would have wanted you to live. See arnt you glad you decided not to die?

hh0791 chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
tehee! Jealous Terek, I like it! Update soon!

AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
Oh. Crap. Is THAT the only reason he loves her? B/c she reminds him of another girl?
anime-andrew-chocolate chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
pretty was slightly confusing at first so thanks for clearing the name thing up...hmm..good use of characters...the plotline is held my interest and left me wanting keep up the good work! :~) happy president's day!
hh0791 chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
yeah updates are my best friends, well next to Dr. Pepper! So update again and you too will be my best friend!