Reviews for A Critical Condition
AriaLogan chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Oh my goodness, this was GREAT! This combines two of my biggest passions: Teen Titans, and weird, rare diseases... I know, I'm a weirdo. :) Anyway, I know you wrote this almost ten years ago, but I still must ask... will there be an UPDATE? Please... :)
The Guy who just read your sto chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
are you gonna finnish this or just leave us hanging? Do I have to start a riot for an updatde?
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
awesome idea and amazingly written (as always) this is really interesting!
FireDitto chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Omg. MORE. Please!

I am sorry, I can't really think of anything more intelligent than that to say! _

Just. More. Please!
Commander Lagasse chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
When I read your preview, I prayed to god that it would be Dr. House.

Thank you...THANK YOU!
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I NEED this to be continued, I don't think it is a want.. it is a NEED!

I love it, I mean really truly love it
xFang's Angelx chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Please update soon!
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Auesome, I just knew it would be house what with the 'uncureable' and 'doctor that can fix almost anything' ...and just the summery! Ah House, being you usual irritable self ) Wouldn't be the same...didn't his parents live in a jungle or something (BBs)? LOL celebrity marriage, yeah hes right though, hope you update!

-Martiny
FlameToungue chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
well what happens next i really like your story but can you continue it please
Lorha chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Aw this is awesome keep it up!
Krystal chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow! I love this idea! You SO need to continue it!
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
It is, indeed as fun to read as it it for you to write. It would be nice if there was more of it though... *hint, hint*
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Hah! Ever plan to live up to your promise of continuation? If you don't, I may have to send you poetry through PMs, and I own a Philip Larkin anthology. I don't need to know where you are to drive you to suicide...

Psyche! (I think...) But it would be groovy if you continued with this.
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
hahahahahahahahaha! I must salute you! *salutes and gives an extra large cookie* house is like, the best show ever. i have both seasons on DVD, and my mom has a friend in california who works for Fox and shipped me over like, 5 tee shirts (just to assure you, i did not ask for them. she sent them over with a couple Hugh Laurey movies and a taping of him on saturday night live. yah, she's insane). i had to stop reading for like, 5 minutes while i tried to stop my laughter when i first heard Raven say the name. i never thought anyone would be smart (or daring) enough to combine the two shows. i praise you. *bows*
Tyr'll chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I thought I'd go ahead and throw in my two cents about this story.

While the idea is interesting, and I too am a very profane lover of both House and Teen Titans, I'm not too sure they would work well together. I have been proven wrong on observations like this however, so don't let it get to you.

I would also like to note that while your portrayal of the Titans went okay, you did not do as well a job at portraying the characters of House.

For example, part of the lovable and interesting parts of House is that he rarely goes to see his patients. He uses his employees to help him in this endeavour, and they probably would have greatly discouraged them from visiting him before hand, at least. If that failed, they would have probably gone to see Cutty next.

Another difficult part to bring into the story would be all the very astute medical jargon that they use on the show, and make it interesting for both Teen Titan's fans and, if you are indeed trying to reach out to the House fans, make sense of yourself and touch on House's personality.

So that would mean you would have to be very vague on the medical aspect of the story and focus primarily on interactions between the characters outside of the operating room, or be very precise on the medical areas like in the show and make the story long and somewhat boring to the people who do not understand the characters of the show House.

Besides, I'm pretty sure House would have been even harsher to the caped superheroes, flaunting their costumes stupid looks or their weird powers as being very abnormal, and either using the opportunity to study the origins of their powers or making them feel stupid.

Not to mention that even though House may flaunt his addiction to the Vicodin openly, he doesn't let out sentences like,

"I'd better make sure I've got plenty of Vicodin around."

without some kind of provocation, like somebody giving him a hard time about the amount of the painkiller he assumes at various times.

All in all, I do enjoy the idea, and am willing to discuss and help out in any way that I can, but if you plan on continuing and making this story interesting and well written, you have a long and arduous road ahead of you.

Good luck!