Reviews for Innocence Lost and Found
Harmonious Cannons chapter 15 . 10/15
I am glad I finally found this story. It was the first I ever read and I missed reading and remembering it.
Susan M. M chapter 12 . 9/17
My impression was that each house provided two prefects, one male, one female, from all of the upper years. However, I may be going off fanon rather than canon.
Susan M. M chapter 7 . 9/17
"I'm tired of playing 'good wizard'."
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 9/17
This chapter reminds me that I really ought to get back to work on my "Furry Godfather" story. How very like Petunia to only go to Lily's funeral because of what people would think.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 9/17
I'm not sure I like your Dumbledore (although I loved Pomona's reaction of when were you planning to get around to telling me). He puts the security of their cause and the future of Light Magic above the health and happiness of his people. (I'm not saying he's wrong, especially in wartime, but he's missing the trees for the forest.) I did like both Sirius and Dumbledore knowing Yeats well enough to quote him. Remus appeared to advantage in this chapter, and we got some valuable background information. I think all concerned are going to need access to either a Squib psychologist or a Mind-Healer, and the sooner the better.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 9/17
"How un-fine are you?" That's a very good turn of phrase, and quite in character for Hermione.
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
Well, I loved it, regardless of your author's note from the time it was revised. Sure the sub-plot is a bit 'out there' but as your universe continues I can live with that. Personally, I skip over the chapter on Grawp every time I re-read that particular book... never really saw the point.

Thanks for a great read!
NinjaKitten chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY!

I REAAAAALLY wish that this was the real OotP story plot; Sirius getting to adopt Harry is WAYYYY better than Sirius DYING. I literally cried when I read this, it's that beautiful. Like I said before, mere words cannot express my love for this story!

PLEASE keep writing like this!
Love,
NinjaKitten
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2016
AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Oh. My. Goodness!
You may think that this
smiles2go chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Really enjoyed this. Your characterization and plot was very plausible. much better than canon LOL
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
this is one crazy chapter! i didnt expect this! and that article about sirius and harry was really mean! how rude of the reporter!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
i'm glad remus and sirius are going to be in the school! woohoo! it was nice to see ron, hermione and dean in action. Remus was awesome! Harry not being in action was sort of comical!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
just when he was having a pleasant conversation with someone other than hermione and ron, you decide to kill that person off? is parvati going to die?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
darn it, sirius don't follow them! get back to the castle! don't risk your life when freedom is so close!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
the trial went well! let's see what happens now!