Reviews for Innocence Lost and Found
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 5/11
Well, I loved it, regardless of your author's note from the time it was revised. Sure the sub-plot is a bit 'out there' but as your universe continues I can live with that. Personally, I skip over the chapter on Grawp every time I re-read that particular book... never really saw the point.

Thanks for a great read!
NinjaKitten chapter 16 . 4/14
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY!

I REAAAAALLY wish that this was the real OotP story plot; Sirius getting to adopt Harry is WAYYYY better than Sirius DYING. I literally cried when I read this, it's that beautiful. Like I said before, mere words cannot express my love for this story!

PLEASE keep writing like this!
Love,
NinjaKitten
AAAAAAAHHHHH!

Oh. My. Goodness!
You may think that this
smiles2go chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
Really enjoyed this. Your characterization and plot was very plausible. much better than canon LOL
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
this is one crazy chapter! i didnt expect this! and that article about sirius and harry was really mean! how rude of the reporter!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
i'm glad remus and sirius are going to be in the school! woohoo! it was nice to see ron, hermione and dean in action. Remus was awesome! Harry not being in action was sort of comical!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
just when he was having a pleasant conversation with someone other than hermione and ron, you decide to kill that person off? is parvati going to die?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
darn it, sirius don't follow them! get back to the castle! don't risk your life when freedom is so close!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
the trial went well! let's see what happens now!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
oh damn i hope...he doesn't catch Dumbledore with Remus and Sirius! I thought Harry's relatives got attacked! i wish they had!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
nice chapter! did harry's relatives house get attacked? this is getting interesting!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
nice nice chapter! i like it! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
nice nice chapter! i wish sirius or remus had slapped vernon, petunia n dudley at least once! they so deserved it!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
i almost thought they would get caught! thank god they didn't!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
this is really sad! i feel so bad for harry and remus!