Reviews for His Reason
Mma63 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
OMG. I'm stunned! I haven't seen the whole ep because it will be air here probably in 4-5 weeks more (Brazil) but I saw the screencaps ans the clips at omaetoy. Since then I couldn't get his reaction in the autopsy scene out of my head either. It scared me...I searched ar FF loking for any fic based in that scene and didn't find. I was wonder why nobody wrote something because his reaction was speachless but meaningful, for me at least.

You surprised me with an amazing one shot, so deep and intense. Thank you very much.
wraiths-angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
this was a great story and i enjoyed it alot, i also thinkl nick would have this kind of reaction!
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hey!

I read this a little while ago, and then I went to a concert thing at the auditorium, and then I came back and read it again.

I love this - it's so short and yet so utterly perfect. That episode left so much to be post-eped, and this wasn't one that jumped into my mind.

I noticed that in the episode, how much they focused on Nick's reaction in the morgue scene. It was kind of like he faltered, just for a second. Good thing for him that Doc Robbins was looking at the body and not him, huh?

But, yeah, just to reiterate, you did a bang up job here. Really. There were a lot of good points in it, and a lot that made me go 'hmm' in that thoughtful way, so there you go - it got to me.

Great work!

Chrissie
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow, that was like a blow to the gut, hard and fast. I love one shots for this reason, a quick, insightful instance of a momnet or single peice of relection.

POTR, was a powerful eppy, even without Nick, although he had so many telling moments, his command in the desert, the 'torture chamber' comments, his empathy brewing right there on the surface, both the reason to make him loathe his job and reason to stay with it.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This particular episode was so very disturbing, so very distressing that Nick's reaction in autospy made it all so real. Thank you so much for this add on, because it helps deal with this impact of death of a young person, or on the victims in general, used in such a horrific inhuman way all for the use of bettering what is least the best qualities in a human being - surrel idealistic perfection. Madness truly was in control here. So, yes, thank you for giving me a further chance of reflection on an epsidoe which left me deeply shaken - deservedly so. Lessons of history are never ending.
Krys33 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I was so excited to see another fic from you! Yay!

I *loved* this. It was incredible. I enjoy reading stories written like this, with no dialogue, just insight. They're gorgeous. I liked the section about the victims that made him feel like giving up, but they also make him want to stay. Sort of a bittersweet emotion.

This really inspired me... I may write I "Pirates" fic myself... I sort of, now, want to maybe do a little Catherine/Heather piece... They seem so much alike. I don't know, I guess I'll see.

Make sure to keep up the awesome work!

-Krystal