Reviews for Coping Mechanism
xxcandylover23xx chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Plz continue
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
OMG! Huyuuga Neji stepped on a squirrel! X)
Lili Bibi chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Lol! Hyuuga family is hilarious XD
Kera-Chan chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
wow, you never finish any fanfics , huh ?
Its really annoying.
Avfjwtf chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
You know, the guy who runs ichiraku is called teuchi. Great fic! I love it!
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Will u be continuing this

Please let ne know I hope that u will
CherryFlamingo chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
Now THIS chapter got my attention and I just had to review! That was #$%ing hilarious. Don't take it the wrong way, I usually always review every single chapter I read, but sometimes I'm feeling lazy and tired from all the tests and stuff and I just don't feel like reviewing. Anyway, I think you did a hilariously great job on this chapter. ROFL
SultanaV chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
oh i cant wait to see what happens
WritingRin chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Crack. This is the crackiest crack fic Ive read in a lonng time. xD but the alice in wonderlandness of this chapter was interesting :)
WritingRin chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
No way! That was too obvious! Duh. Its a dog and that is why she was talking to INUzuka Kiba. Duuh!
WritingRin chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
You know that 'Gai's shiny teeth line' calls for another Omake! A "my shiny teeth and me" one. You know, from Fairly Odd Parents? That is SOO Gai!
WritingRin chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
[…sometimes the Byakugan – and what it forced him to see - was a curse, really.]

mwuahaha.

[– hurt. He was only trying to spread cheer. The fact that he was now embedded into the trunk of a giant pine tree really hurt. (In fact it hurt like a sonofabitch, though Lee never said such things aloud).]

Lee. xD I love Lee-san.

[aided by an army of squirrels busy chewing wood.]

The... absurdity of this! I can't get over it! xDD

Wooww. Neji was a complete bastard just now. So turned off. But going back a bit, I love how you described Tenten's PRETTY, PRETTY HAIR. *pets it*

[Hyuuga were used to being compared to birds.

But Hanabi was, without doubt, NOT a bird.

The youngest of the Hyuuga heirs was quite probably a cat reincarnated into human form.]

... the most utterly true statement! I'm shocked by how true it is!

[which would make great material to tease her aloof cousin about, as was clearly her duty as a younger relative.]

hahaha. 3
WritingRin chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
[Hinata dropped the tray again as her team-mate called for her. Again Hanabi caught it, with a tired little sigh.]

LOL. That's so... it just makes me love Hanabi!

[“HI-NA-TA! Let’s go!”

...years of Kiba’s characteristic morning greeting. Some of them had even begun using it to start their day.]

When you said that I imagined a bunch of Hyuuga calling that out to each other. lmfao but that is totally not what you meant... Also, I shudder to think what the computer is going to do to that line once I post this, since it has that nasty habit of removing "excessive" letters...

But Hiashi's reaction to the realization of what's wrong with Neji... was just too overly dramatic. It's... funny. But it's so ODD and out of character. I can only stare, wide-eyed. O_O

...But that is just your way, I suppose. Your little, sarcastic, parody voice, ne.

[Then again, they had been sure the world was ending when the Kyuubi attacked; when Itachi slaughtered his clan; when Orochimaru attacked and when the Sand invaded. So they were used to operating under the fear of impending apocalypse.]

But that line, I love that line! *huge grin* You are so on my favorites. Congratulations, I favved you on merely the second chapter! xD
WritingRin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Holy crap. "Holy crap" and "How wonderful!" are about the only things I can say. Wow. I'm so impressed. You captured Neji so well, right from the start! And I'm intrigued by Tenten and Kiba too. Just what ARE they talking about? I must know! And I must know how Neji is going to deal with this.

OH. And the way that he suddenly feels like his manliness has been challenged is grealy amusing. I'm of the perspective that Tenten likes Neji's bishi-ness. But there is something to be said for a guy with a build like the one you described Kiba having. *metaphorically drools at the mental image*
EGGplantISHevyROXurSOX chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
... Neji seriously has problems.