Reviews for Like father like son: beginning
deathgrunty chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Damn it! That line, I swear I'll live til the day you become Hokage just to call you blondaime back. WAH! It speaks for everything! He wants to live to see that Naruto reaches his dream. Even if he did it to tease him, to him it means a lot!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
I wish you can hurry and update
Amber Silverwood chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Why was Yondaime called Arashi when his name is Minato?
Wanted Fallen Angel chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
wow I've really enjoyed this. The suspense works really well, I wonder what happened?

update soon
flaming rose chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
Whaaaaa-?! How could you leave me such a teaser?! I. Must. Read. More!
Nika chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great story. People, you know that this was written in 2006? The author didn't know then much about Minato, Kushina, Madara... So it doesn't really make sense to point mistakes which were made without anybody fault. Just replace names etc in your minds ;)
The story is still amazing! Thank you very much for it! :) Regards
Sacredfire44 chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
Actually, he puts a seal on you, and then teleports there XD Tell the truth, I thought of your theory, but he seriously went from one side of Konoha to his home outside the gates, opossite the side he was on! It is impossible for him to do it without a seal XD You really didn't do your research on this, did you XD And I know I sound rude... But I just kinda voice my opinion. I LOVEE THE STORY AND STAYED UP TILL 5:34 READING IT! So trust me, I love this thing!
Sacredfire44 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
OH MY FREAKEN GOD! IT IS NOT UMI! IT IS KUSHINA UZUMAKI! OH MY GOD! DID YOU EVER FINISH THE SERIES! EVER! And my moment of rage is over, and I am at peace, and I can leave this earth with no regrets XD Sorry, truly. I probably looked funnier saying it in real life XD And this time, I think I broke my TV O.o XD
Sacredfire44 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
OH MY GOD
IT'S NOT ARASHI! IT IS MINATO! Sorry for yelling. I LOVE the story, but at this chapter, I kept going 'sakura' (as my friends call it) every time you called him arashi. Seriously...I Think I broke my bed XD but other than that, I LOVE the plot line!
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Sorry! Stopped the moment MINATO'S name was replaced with something that practically means Storm. I was injoying it until then. Sorry, but its one of my pet hates followed by Naruko!
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Kushina was a red head, and Mandra released Kyuubi!
kittylv3r chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
love it :D
Robertz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I am hosting a contest and hope that you will enter. Check my profile for more.
laelruin chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Very cute idea. FYI you like to change from past to present tense (try to stay in past), other than that and a little more time spent of description/dialogue flow this story reads very well.

Congratz on a good story/plot,

Ruin
Orions-Star-Belt chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
U said this was b4 the 3 year jump. So what were naruto and Sakura doing on a 2 man team. Going after orochimaru none the less. And Sakura absolutely could not take on kabuto b4 it so wth?