Reviews for Like father like son: beginning
Yuri Namikaze1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2017
It was a good idea, and I liked it for the most part, but the name changes were extremely irritating. I recommend inserting each chapter into word and using the find all and replace all buttons to change each Arashi to Minato and each Umi to Kushina (or at the very least insert a warning of the name changes). I just can't for the life of me understand why you'd put this as a Minato fic, call him the Yellow flash, and then NOT call him Minato. There's also the issue that you clearly don't know Minato's abilities. He used kunai to teleport to, not turn into pretty much a super saiyan. Right now, I'm really wondering when exactly this story was written, since it seems like you know certain things but not everything. But like I said, you put the fic with Minato namikazs so there's no excuse for you not knowing his name (or changing it with no warning).

I'm also disappointed, because the whole reason I kept reading was for the confession that Minato was his dad and it never happened.

I don't know that I'll be reading part 2, good luck with everything.
Yuri Namikaze1 chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
I figured out Arashi is his name. I don't like it at all. Why even change it?
Yuri Namikaze1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Really wish you hadn't put random Japanese words in. I know most of them, but it bothers me that I don't know Arashi, and I can't find it after googling it either. That means I don't know what they're saying and already two characters have used the word. I'm sure you can imagine how frustrating that might be. If it's in the English section, it'd be nice if you'd just write it in English.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
Get fic...thanx
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
WHY LET HIM LIVE!
Gir240 chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
I wouldn't recommend this story to anyone because of how cringe inducing it is. Plus there is so much backwards and twisted logic in it
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Good but his name is minato and kushina has red hair
Pink ranger 13 chapter 10 . 4/14/2015