Reviews for In the Mind of a Child
fan chapter 15 . 2/1
Men you are a amazing writer, i hace to say that to continue with la story, is 2015. Eight years men eight years,!,,,,,,,,,!,,,,,,!,,,,,,,!,,
The Ginger Ninga chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
So, to get you writing this again after 7 years, I am selling my soul.

If I had one. The whole ginger thing stops me from having one, thanks South Park.

Anyway, this is probably never going to be read, but that won't stop me from reviewing. Mainly just to make a comment I thought was funny.

Good story, great writing, and one of the best reads on this site.
firevolcano93 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
i like ikaris parents.
firevolcano93 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
how dare you make me feel sorry for asuka? That aside, it was wonderful.
DBZDUDE1499 chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Please finish this one day!
shinji chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
i hope you havnt given up on this story please update again PLEASEEEEEEEE! D:
NA chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
lol love the Napoleon Dynamite reference XD
hikari09 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
Wow, another amazing chapter!

you're really good at firs time I read your stories I though it was the of a professional novelist. You're really amazing! Looking forward for the next chapter!
animeboredstickman12123 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Napoleon Dynamite refference made me fall out of my chair laughing. Awesome chapter. But yeah, this left me confused. o.O

Can't wait to keep reading!
animeboredstickman12123 chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Impressive story thus far, can't wait to finish it.

Oh, and by the way...

X3 PenPen is teh gawd of teh new worldz.

Anyway, Shinji/Rei pairing is by far my favorite Anime pairing. For me, I didn't buy the whole Shinji/Kaworu thing they did. Seemed far too rushed. And, I simply couldn't possibly see Asuka/Shinji working. x-x But yeah, these alternate universe fics are a good read every now and then. Depending on the personalities of the characters, of course.
mangafreak7793 chapter 15 . 6/28/2008
pretty good, please update soon
reishidict14 chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
Hey, n0 m0re? Aw, pls pls 10x, cn u w0rk an0ther 0ne, i realy like it, i pr0mise! I'm a very great fan of reishinji c0uple,pleaase! I wil realy apreciate!;-)
CaptainSeptapus chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Your style is very cool and funny but its kinda annoying when you keep referencing over-played movies.
BLS91090 chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
I really like this so far. Pretty orginial and the excitment never ends. Please update as soon as possible.
Antoniusan chapter 15 . 1/10/2008
Wow, I gotta say you've captured Asuka's personality perfectly in this story, and everybody else's ('cept AUooc's) for that matter. Hats off for the roller-coasting ride, mate!

Keep Up the Good Work and Shinji and Rei together!