Reviews for Choices
CatchySayo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Sure, InuYasha. You can have both of them, I'm sure Kagome wouldn't mind... She'll mind, however, if you ask to have both her and Kikyo... Haha! I had a feeling it was ramen, but I had realized it a little too late. And when I did, I was like, "So that's why he was talking about things like 'tastes', 'warmth', 'she can get cold'!" ... I believed, all along, that he was talking about his two favorite girls! Awesome! I love it! I love that you did that.
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I can't help but wonder though... What were the two flavors he was choosing from? Chicken or beef? I'd go for chicken . . . Haha!
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hahaha! I knew it, I so knew it! I knew from the moment I read the genre. I knew sticking to the summary alone is not enough, so I continued on. And lo and behold, I spotted humor! I figured it was ramen from there, and boy, the beginning parts can really trick you! But my favorite part was the "I don't suppose I could have both of them?" part... Hahaha! I, again, couldn't stop my laughter then. Awesome job. Very funny!
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

I understand him. It's a very difficult decision. ;-D
MistBunnies chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
LOL That was funny
Sora chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I am growing quite attached to your twists, even if I do see some of them coming. This one had me fooled.
piana chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
LOL! Love it hilarious!
Fia chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
. . .after reading the other reviews. . .I think I was the only one you had fooled. . .ah, well. You should do one in which he really IS thinking about Kagome and Kikyou. I'd love to read something like THAT. This was good though. *laugh* Trust Inuyasha to make a HUGE deal out of something like that.
Szahara chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I knew it would be about ramen *rolls eyes* I like this one! :)
skiff of haven chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Very funny, You could imagine it being about Kikyo and Kagome until you reached the end. I cracked up about it. Sounds just like something InuYasha whould have trouble deciding between.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was hilarious, keep up the good work.:)
inuyashaskris chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
LOL LOVED THE ENDING
rynayetra chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I wasn't sure if it was ramen, but I knew it was food!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Lol! It's amazing how important ramen is... but what flavors were being compared here? I MUST KNOW! Um... yeah I think I should go. Until the next time you write something hilarious.