Reviews for In Waking Nightmare
Girasol93 chapter 1 . 4/12
holy... this was sooo terrifying to read! I've read many Silent Hill stories on here with the main characters and even with OC's, but they come close to nothing compared to this one. A crossover of Yugioh and SH? Please, what a cracked idea, right? Wrong. The entire scenario was completely unexpected coming from an unlikely crossover. Remembering the awesome, flawless, handsome Seto from the show having to look for his annoying brother in the infamous town really interested me. Your style was perfection. I can't say it enough. T
he little action he encountered with the monsters, the way you described them, whether your own or from the actual games, was superb. I felt his isolation and doubts on whether this whole thing was real or not. The ending was truly eerie. I don't think you should continue this, I believe you made a good/bad? ending for this story... A bit like Uzumaki with Inception... almost... Seto's reactions were true to his characted and never broke from the canon. I could see him trying to rationalize his situation and brush the horrors away but still thinking about them afterwards... In short... nice job!
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
o.O creepyier then some acttual silent hill games
XxLovelyxWolfxX chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
... Holy crap. The was very well done. You captured Kaiba like effortlessly. And Silent Hill was well portrayed. Please continue writing this. You caught you're audience with the suspense of knowing what will happen.
CatCrescent chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Excellent. Very eerie, and you captured Kaiba's sue-like character perfectly. I do hope that you'll write more, I'm as hungry for them as the blood-thirsty zombie you had so excellently described. At the same time, it's something that doesn't require continuing, something that can stand perfectly on its own. In short, a tantalizing piece of writing teasingly put up to read, causing readers like myself to bed for more to follow. I hope to find myself enjoying more of your work.
EvilKnivel38x chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
WOW! I've seen the film of silent hill and this got me on the egde of my seat just as well. Please continue you this, this story is great so far ;)
One Person chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Please don't give up on this story. It's so awesome!
mirage-musician chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
OH MY Gosh that was awesome I hope you keep writing I want to know what happens next!
Shishisenkou chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Riishu-chan! _ ;

I'm terribly bad with reviews but I would just like to say that I for once was actually a bit scared when reading this. Ah-heh, well, not completely scared, I mean, hey, it is a fanfiction after all, but the way you use your words and how you structure it, I really like it. I actually find myself picturing these things throughout the story... I do look forward to reading more, keep up the good work, ne?

-Saiko Ninja-
JimVan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Something tells me that...whatzisname...apparently decided not to give up with James, Harry, and Heather. Heh, great typing as usual, Ri. So you delved into Silent Hill now. Another old favorite of mine. Can't say I was ever a fan of Seto Kaiba, but I love your writing. It won't be long before the lights in Seto's home flicker off and on and he decides he has to fire his cleaning staff if I guess correctly. Heh. Well, keep up the good work, Ri. Eagerly awaiting here.

YWR,

Van
Lynet Nar chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Aw, only one review? Well, I'll review it, even though I've told you what I think many times before. It is very weird and pretty cool. You have, as always, brilliant writing and a thoroghly engrossing plot. I think it's a bit refreshing for the symbol on the paper to be written in wax. I fully expected it to be .

So, yeah, I really like this kind of story, but sadly I haven't found many that fit my criteria for mind-bendy-ness. This one makes the cut, and that makes me happy (as opposed to other things that make me happy.)I've actually got a story in my favorite genre to read. And yes, though I do like scifi and very much, this is my favorite.

Lyn, who likes chese!
Shadow Sanctuary chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow...what fluid, morbidly wonderful style! I'm a bit grouchy that you stole my idea, but hey, c'est la vie. I adore the Silent Hill series, and I saw no problem with the YGO cross-over. Eccentric, but you made it work. An excellent beginning, very true to the original Silent Hill story. Are you going to stray from that plot at all, or are you going to reveal another fascinating, yet twisted side to that alterante dimension? Whichever way you go, I know it will be well worth the read-and the pleasure-of being lost in this fic, even if I'm thrown in its darkest depths.