Reviews for Live
smut1956 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Well done, it's great to see this and relive that lovely moment. All that promise and at that point no hope just one bit of enjoyment. Glad that we had this moment to latch on to and that there was so much more that I think sprung from that.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Maud chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Aw, that last line was simply heartbreaking ! Great story, keep up the good work!
laumae chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I think I've read this story before, but still it's so sweet, I like it allot.
anja chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow, this is beautiful.

Reflects my feelings when watching that scene. Although I havn't seen the whole ep yet.

Keep it up, you're great at this!

I'll look for more stories by you...

Thanks.
Simone chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Hi,

nice story. It's really beautyful and it expresses all the emotions, which I had when I watched that scene. I hope one day Adama and Roslin will fall in love.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Favourite line: "Still, she has to wonder, as she has before, what it would be like to love Bill Adama and for him to love her back." A very simple statement, but one which, given the story you placed it in, is very lovely in and of itself. This was a great vignette. I like finished something and nodding in satisfaction. This short piece of yours did that for me. Thanks!
Katsume chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I LOVE IT!
AmandaC chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
You gotta write more Laura / Adama Fic's great little episode addition great loved it...
Aphrodite Roslin chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
YAY! I'm so glad I found this story! I needed a good A/R fix! Great work! I feel all happy inside!