Reviews for Excited About Life?
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
It wasn't stupid, I liked it and thought it was an interesting idea.

I mean, doesn't Dean watch Opera, anyway?

I thought it was funny.

Too bad for Sam, though, with the Impala scratched.

Great job.
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, this was adorable. I love the idea of Dean opening up about some of the details in their life. I just wish Sam would have been able to have some one on one time with the Doc. Thanks!
Tess90 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Haha, very nice! Doctor Phil? Well, made it interesting anyway. I think you could've made Dr. G a bit more of a jerk, but yeah, i liked it. Hehe, i don't like Dr. Phil! ANyways, yeah, yeah, cool. You shouldn't take it off. I liked it.
Amber-and-Bianca chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
It wasn't stupid at all. I loved the ending. It was funny and i liked it very much!
snchills chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I thought it was really cute.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Haha, a nice light story. I enjoyed reading it.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Haha! I loved this story! It was sweet and funny at the same time! Yeah, Dr. Phil was a little OOC, but hey! You did really good, since you haven't really seen his show much! I'm a huge Dr. Phil fan and have watched him since his Oprah days, especially now that he has his own show! Well, anyways! Great job! Don't take this story off! It's too good! ~Katie~
Alone Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
interesting

amusing...

not very in character but hey, doctor phil was lurking there so...

yeah

-Alone Dreaming
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
ahaahhahaha i thought it was funny i lvoe how much dean loves his car.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Don't delete it! I really enjoyed that. It's not too often we get to see what's going on inside Dean's head...leave it to Dr. Phil to get him to open up. ;-)

JJ
X-SJ chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I actually thought it was kinda cute. It was actually somewhat realistic too. Good job.
DeanWsChick17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
GREAT story! I LOVED it! Keep it up! :D

Jamie
bessie1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
this was great. i like fics that deal with the boys emotions without them having to face torture, near death or some other painfull event. I would have liked a little more conversation between the two boys without dr. phil their, but its still good the way it is, Bessie
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.