Reviews for Faith and Promises
hajimebassaidai chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
This was a great adventure story and Teyla's last line is full of the quiet dignity that her character possesses.
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I love Rodney's anger at having to deal with the Goa'uld as well as the local power-hungry nutters!

"Okay. I'll give you that one." Brilliant!

Enjoying the steady flow of the story.
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I love the conversation at the end. Poor Rodney! I liked Ronon's contribution!
x Varda x chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Very nice thanks! I like McKay's comment in Chap 2:-

'It’s not me, it’s you’ as he usually hears it!
heartfallen chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Amazing story! Great action, whump, and plot. I loved this: “‘It’s not me, it’s you’,” returned Rodney./Sheppard frowned at him. “Isn’t that supposed to be the other way around?”/“Not the way I usually hear it.”
MaggieL80 chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Just had to stay up to finish reading the last of this story. Knew we hadn't seen the last of Melosh. I'm just surprised that he's still alive. I'd have thought Ronan at least would shoot him on site. The ending screams sequel. Loved the bit about Radek refusing to go off world. And John's little talk with Rodney about their job descriptions. I always enjoy their interaction. Nicely done. Great dialoque, progression of story, introduction of new characters and a happy ending for our team. Yeah!
MaggieL80 chapter 6 . 6/10/2007
Thanks for the appearance of Lorne and Beckett. Marines to the rescue, yeah! And thank goodness for a doctor that makes house calls. Despite being safely back on Atlantis, I doubt we have seen the last of Melosh. He has the left behind Jumper right?
MaggieL80 chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Nice progression of the story. Never a dull moment. A wounded John and Rodney. Thanks for the whump. Enjoyed the interaction between Ronan and Teyla. It's nice that Teyla has more to do in this story than sit around and broker trade agreements.
MaggieL80 chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Great story! I wasn't expecting a Goa'uld, and I definitely wasn't expecting two of them. How is the team going to escape one pissed off Melosh/Denwen and a horde of angry natives? I see much whump in the future. Great character development.
MaggieL80 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
"It's not me, it's you." Classic Rodney. Love the dialogue, character interaction. So much testosterone...something's gotta give.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Okay, so I have a horrible sense of foreboding. What's up with this Melosh guy? ...Nice way of starting this story. As always love a team fic, expecting a nice dose of whump soon.
ladyh77 chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Fantastic. So surprised to find the Goa'uld in the Pegasus galaxy. Great characterisation lf Teyla especially. Thanks.
Crystal 8 Ball chapter 8 . 7/25/2006