Reviews for arachnophobia
hungry thesaurus chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Dangerously beautiful.

I loved the entire sequence/series.
originalworksof chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Let me guess, fear of spiders?

The sex was totally unnecessary, but otherwise this fanfic's really good.
Polish chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I think a good way to describe Namine and Marluxias relationship is in the lyrics of Ali-Projects song King Knight, in a way it sums it all up. This is a great fic, I loved it!

The foolish knight guarding a princess of posion powder and twisted webs...
Reinna chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Have I really never reviewed this. Damn, I don't think I have.

I absolutely adored this story, and all the previous ones that led up to this, especially the mind-screwy element to it all, and how you led up to it.

Great job.
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
So Namine fianlly fought back, go girl!

Nice Ending!
Lulu Nobody chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
A great ending to a great set of stories. Some of the most interesting fanfiction I've read in a very long time!
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I just read all four parts, and wow. Just. I'm at a loss for words. That was. really good. Wow.
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow. Deep and creative and utterly amazing. I love this.
FinaIity chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Please continue your writings. I enjoyed all four of the stories in the series. You did an amazing job with portraying the character's feelings with an extreme intensity.

Beautiful.

~
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
AWESOME! I really loved how Marluxia kept thinking of Namine and then it was all a dream. This was really good, this whole arc thing you have and I hope to see some more stories by you, and yes I know this is the last part of the arc. Anyways, your an excellent writer with a great style and I hope to see more from you.
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Taryn, you quite literally blow my mind. Off of my head. And smash it to bits.

I idolize you.

YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIFT.

Oh, god, I loved that. You just.. grasp everything so well. I would say I'm not jealous, but I am. Greatly.

Ilu baby.

-goes off to try to write something good, too-