Reviews for Songs in the Key of E&O Minor
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Amazing story, it's so different from other stories :)
meffie chapter 25 . 7/13/2008
OH MY GOD! that was soo good! im soo glad she got out of prison thought!
Luna Ace chapter 25 . 7/6/2007
OmG good story. It made me emotional. I especially love how Munch is the only one who had enough guts to find out about Stabler's past. And, Jefferes and Benson always becoming their "men's" rocks.

It was very well written, and different from the E/O stories around.

-Ace.
bloodymary2 chapter 25 . 2/24/2007
Incredibly creative, amazingly well writen and perfect ending...

I'll be the first, or not considering this is your 130th review, to admit that I did not see this end coming. At the same time, after I finished reading it, it crossed my mind, that there was no other way you could have ended this as perfectly as you did... It was heartfelt and sweet the way they parted ways, sknolegding their love, but knowing they were never meant to be.

Sigh, I am a great EO fan, don't be fooled (my first contact with SVU was through 'Fault', so you can imangine how obvious it seemed to me that they are into each other), but I loved the whole relationship you managed to construct here.

Congract on this amazing story and I hope to read more from you.

Til next review,

Mary
Alexis Dawn chapter 14 . 1/4/2007
luv this ill read the rest a bit later
JennBenn3148 chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
I was totally into the entire story and even though I SO DIDN'T GET THE ENDING I WANTED! I still bawled my eyes out Elliot and Olivia are supposed to be together damn it gr Very beautifully written and you really did a fantastic joba nd I can't wait to read some of your other stories...
Jewel Tanka chapter 25 . 8/29/2006
Kay. Bad things: Olivia was too sensitive. She's more hard-core (okay, not hard-core, but hard-coreer than you made her out to be), and wouldn't say anything like "sweet Elliot". Same with Elliot. He doesn't curse quite that much and would never say "sweet Olivia".

Great things: The writing was phenomenal. The plotline original which made it all the better.

Sad thing: The ending! I'm so sad they didn't get together! But the story was well-done and incredibly creative so I guess I can forgive you...

I apologize if my critique' was too harsh. The story really was great. There were just a few minor things I didn't agree with. I'm bad about being gentle in reviews! But "Songs in the Key..." was really good. I enjoyed it immensly. Best 'o luck on future stories! Later.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 25 . 8/27/2006
this was a great story! I loved the chemistry between all the characters! Great job!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
gentle-haikus chapter 25 . 8/21/2006
Sad and perfect ending. The song made it even more emotional. I hope you write another SVU someday. Excellent writing and story.
cherrybomb13 chapter 25 . 8/20/2006
another brilliant story to add to your others! i'm so glad that you finished it...this one was great with all of the twists and turns, all i can say is wow! can't wait for your next story!

*mags*
onetreefan chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
oh my god! tears are falling down my face. that was like the most heartbreaking unexpected ending EVER! oh my god! so good... so good!

great writing.

huge fan of the EO! it made me feel so good and so sad that they both were so in love with each other and that they couldn't be together. it was amazing.

onetreefan
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
Okay so I love the story and while I don't think there is any other way that it could have ended, I am totally depressed now. LOL ok so not that depressed but yeah that'a sad ending. I have half a mind to go shove anti depressents down James Blunt's throat until he changes that song and makes it happy.

Great story, I'm sorry but I'm not such a big fan of WaT but I look forward to your next SVU fanfiction.

Elliot and Olivia for eternity

Merry Shipper Christmas

Proud EO shipper

-Kelly
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 25 . 8/18/2006
Aw. That's so sad. Are you going to do a sequel? I don't know where you'd go with it, but still...

~Mrs. Detective Billy Martin

((eLiZaBeTh))
Paktak chapter 24 . 8/3/2006
Fuck! I just started reading this today and got through all of it, now I'm too far into the story and there's just no more! I need that update!

Oh yeah, well written, didn't notice any errors. Do you do any original fics? I never really understand why more people who can write an interesting FF don't do more original fictions. I wish there were more Ammadeau's out there. Love his stuff.
LeanzaLestrange chapter 24 . 7/23/2006
this is a new idea. i have certainly never read somethhing like his. i like the change. good writing. -Trina