Reviews for You're Beautiful
WickedLovely chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved it! This is my favorite song, and you did a really good job with it!
Babbling.Rambles chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
nice...

suprisingly, i didn't feel sad about it...

nicely written
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aw I'm so glad we share this ship! Squee so cute!
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
YAY! i have been looking for this ifc, when my friend said she had read it i have been hunting it down!

it is as good as she said it was )

i loved every second of it, written so perfectly!

well done!

PLF

x
geek.but.you.love.me chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was lovely! good story and this song really fits this ship wel done!
The Marauders and Lily chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This story was truly, and I mean truly amazing. I loved it! :D

Lovin' It,

TMAL
CoolioPotter chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
THis is an awesome song fic! Best one I have read in a long time!
Ginny Baudelaire chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I admit, I'm an adamant non-Draco/Ginny shipper, but this was truly amazing. I love this song, and partnered with this story, it has such a poignant, heartbreaking quality. Maybe I should investigate more Draco/Ginny stories, or at least more of yours.

Again, this story is wonderful.
Mr. Fishy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I really did enjoy reading this it was very good, it wasn't to long or short it got right to the point without the rush, nice work!
Rebecca the Priestess chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
thats was really special, it shows that the most u can do for someone you love is love them back and hope their happy, even if they arent with you. This cleared up alot for me.
AccountDead3445544w22e45 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was great. It was so... I don't know, but it was good. Bravo!
glitterglow chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Aww, this is so beautiful...like the song!
Lorein20 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hi!

I'm not used to read ff in english just because it's not my first language, but i like the song so much that i decided to read yours. And i don't regret. The way you described everything was so nice, so cute and tender...! I love this kind of fanfictions and i din't want to go without telling you how much I liked it.

Good luck!

Lorena
foreverflutterby chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That was really nice and well written. This is a perfect song for a fanfiction and unspoken relationship like theirs. I was listening to the song while I read it because as I was looking at summaries this caught my eye by the song. Good job.
rad like whoa chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
aw! that was adorable!

I love that song, great job!

Great depiction!