Reviews for You're Beautiful
WickedLovely chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved it! This is my favorite song, and you did a really good job with it!
Babbling.Rambles chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
nice...

suprisingly, i didn't feel sad about it...

nicely written
Ali-Chan1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
aw I'm so glad we share this ship! Squee so cute!
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
YAY! i have been looking for this ifc, when my friend said she had read it i have been hunting it down!

it is as good as she said it was )

i loved every second of it, written so perfectly!

well done!

PLF

x
geek.but.you.love.me chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was lovely! good story and this song really fits this ship wel done!
The Marauders and Lily chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This story was truly, and I mean truly amazing. I loved it! :D

Lovin' It,

TMAL
CoolioPotter chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
THis is an awesome song fic! Best one I have read in a long time!
Ginny Baudelaire chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I admit, I'm an adamant non-Draco/Ginny shipper, but this was truly amazing. I love this song, and partnered with this story, it has such a poignant, heartbreaking quality. Maybe I should investigate more Draco/Ginny stories, or at least more of yours.

Again, this story is wonderful.
Mr. Fishy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I really did enjoy reading this it was very good, it wasn't to long or short it got right to the point without the rush, nice work!
Rebecca the Priestess chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
thats was really special, it shows that the most u can do for someone you love is love them back and hope their happy, even if they arent with you. This cleared up alot for me.
Live Fast Die Never chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was great. It was so... I don't know, but it was good. Bravo!
glitterglow chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Aww, this is so beautiful...like the song!
Lorein20 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Hi!

I'm not used to read ff in english just because it's not my first language, but i like the song so much that i decided to read yours. And i don't regret. The way you described everything was so nice, so cute and tender...! I love this kind of fanfictions and i din't want to go without telling you how much I liked it.

Good luck!

Lorena
foreverflutterby chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
That was really nice and well written. This is a perfect song for a fanfiction and unspoken relationship like theirs. I was listening to the song while I read it because as I was looking at summaries this caught my eye by the song. Good job.
rad like whoa chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
aw! that was adorable!

I love that song, great job!

Great depiction!