Reviews for A Chocolate for Your Thoughts
cratbro chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
*giggle* yay! That was great!
Ccero chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
BEAUTIFUL!

FANTASTIC!

10/10!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Beautifully written, and great use of description-I could see the whole thing played out as I read. I could even taste the chocolate XD I especially like how you describe the kiss- "the sweet taste of his mouth bleeding onto her own." Wow...what I'm basically trying t say is that you're truly talented and its an honor to be able to read your work.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Never refused the power of Chocolate. :D

WOW this one-shot story was SWEET, and I mean literally. :D

I can't believe how well you did this story.

In fact, I'm so impress with your Raven and Beast Boy stories that are within your profile, that I would like to extend an invitation to invite you into reading some of my Raven and Beast Boy stories that are within my profile when you get the chance to.

I would really like to hear your comments on some of my stories as well. :D
The Critique chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Smooth, sweet, and with a mushy center.

Yummy story :P

(Normally I'd get more in-depth, but this story needed a review to compliment its intelligent simplicity)
Ravens Wolf 23 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Aw, that was lovely! one of the best BBRae stories ive heard in a while! thanks for uploading.
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Even though I'm more of a Raven/Robin fan, I decided to check out BB/Rae once in a while. I have to admit, this store was very well-written and had good description and detail. Well done and good job!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Very,very good.
FireDitto chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
So cute

So fluffy

So chocolately!

I loved it! Very neatly written, and its okay to go ooc sometimes. Sometimes it makes for a better story; and I've seen Rae and BB go SO much further ooc that they were in another realm... They were good in this story.

Again, very nicely written XD
timkhj chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
wow

beautiful writing :)
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow. Just totally Wow. That was amazing!

:: adds to favorites::

The discription was so good, I could actually taste the chocolate, feel the tension. I think I may actually have squeeled at one point.

Fantastic.

Sara chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
OH that was so sweet i loved it and i'm not usually the romance sorta person but hey i think i should look for more stories like this one lol good job
Jess chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hey loved your story! BBRawesome!
Snowfire1Raven chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
That was so sweet! _ lol I loved it! This rocked!

-Snowfire1Raven
msdarling chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
YAY FLUFFY GOODNESS!

m chocolate now you've made me hungry
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »