Reviews for A Chocolate for Your Thoughts
Anmoi chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
-squeels- Wow. I absolutely loved your story. It was cute, sweet, Rae and BB stayed in charater... it was awsome! Great job! XD
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That was so sweet.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
oh my god that was so amazing! LOVED IT!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow...finding your stories reminds we why I still have to go trolling on to find new stories and excellent authors. I'm sad it took me a whole month to find this v-day story, but damn was this good. Loved the imagery throughout the whole story. The dialogue between BB and Raven was just so...touching and so emotionally intense. Great use of chocolate for a story :-D. Your characterizations were spot on perfect. I can't wait to see the next TT story you come up with!
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow! I sit here, at my desk, myself melting, like a puddle of overly-warm chocolate. I adored this, and that is saying something, for a short, fuzzy oneshot. So sorry to gush, but descriptions of chocolate truffles (love 'em,) and 'moonstone and emerald,' had me falling in love with this often-abused pairing all over again. OOC? I have a theory about that... Beautifully done. 3 Booyahs! ~Vin (Fave story thingy)
Stormwolf3x chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
its so sweet! (no punn intended) i love it!
RaventhePortal chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Whoa! nice story!. Beastboy sounds hot lol! anyway good v-day one shot.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Aw...probably one of, if not the best, valentine's ones I've read this year...and, considering that it's even a TT fic, means something...there aren't that many really good writers in this fandom...
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
O: so. freaking. adorable.

*fave* :D

Coyote chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Psh, common. Oh, well. You warned me. It was still very good.
Olena chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Great chap!That made me hungry for chocolate!Can't wait for the next one!
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aw! That's adorable._
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
oh, great. now you've got me craving truffles. thanks.

but great job, i absolutely love it! happy (belated) valentines day!
TopKat chapter 1 . 2/19/2006