Reviews for Only Human
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great story.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aragorn is such a forlorn character...to have such a heavy burden on his shoulders for so many years before finally becoming king is daunting...and no doubt haunting. I liked the way you wrote Elrond as sympathetic to his foster son...an image we don't really get from the books or the movies.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Poor Aragorn. It must be hard realizing that you've been living in a lie your whole life. /"You can be our Estel for a little while longer."/ Aww. I love Elrond.
tarnishedgold chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I liked this story. It had to have been extremely hard for Estel to hear about his heritage after having been ignorant to it for 20 years and you portrayed that well. I also liked that you showed how hard it must have been for Elrond to tell the boy he raised as a son for such a long time that he had been telling him a lie. It was well written and I shall have to take a look at what else you've written.

See you another time. _
Pelus15 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
this story was soo sad and I feel bad for poor Estel! It must have been so hard for him. I still liked this story though it was sad. Keep writing please, I love to read your stories!
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 2/18/2006