Reviews for Fairy Tale Love
DetectiveTective chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Lol! When I first read your character's name Shite, I thought it was pronounced "shitty." HAHAHA! I'm sorry about that...

Your story has started off very nicely though... :)
Dragonmaidx chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
LOL. Funny stuff in the second chapter! Continue your stories please.
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I honestly wanted to see the scene happen similarly to this. Well at least have the hero come over and hit Charmless. That jerk went way too far doing that to the Princess.

Nice work.
animegamemaster6 chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
I love the story. Ch 3 was really funny. Im not sure if you know this, but Eltrio, Charmles uncle, was Shite's father... That was why the king reacted the way that he did after he saw Shite after they first met. After you beat the game, take the Dragovian Trail, and complete the trial. After you get get the item from this (a ring) go back and beat the game again to view an alternate ending.
DragonQuester chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I laughed so hard at the picture of drunken Medea at the end of the game. Makes me wonder what's all in that pink wine in DragonQuest 8 game... ANYWAYS, best chapter EVER. Deviant Angelo is GENIUS. Though the whole undressing part was distubing...distubingly hilarious! You show the Hero's true inner self! And the "Broadsword Wedding" joke at the end was superly genius!
DragonQuester chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Ooh, best chapter so far. (sorry, I've been reviewing like crazy ever since I got back onto my account, I hope I haven't like drowned people in emails) I loved how this chapter had both the Hero and Medea AND Angelo and Jessica. And it is true, at the end of Jessica's I-Am-Rhaptorne-issue she starts calling the Hero 'guv' in respect that he saved her life. After that I think the two just become like brother and sister. ANYWAYS, continue with more cute fluffy chapters!
DragonQuester chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Aw! Go Angelo the secret match-maker!...err, well sort of. Jessica made him do it. All these little love chapters are so adorable! I absoluetly love it! And I love it even more when Charmless BURNS
DragonQuester chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Hahahaha, I wouldn't mind seeing Charmless cut in half with a bommerange...when he joined the party during the lizard hunt I was afraid he was gonna stick around. I was so happy to see his chubby little butt flee from the fight. I wouldn't have revived his dead corpse anyway. But it would have been more fun dragging his coffin around...

The Hero is cool when he's all agressive. A manly man. In the cutscene he really should have done something like that. Good job at bringing out Hero's inner self!
purpletwist chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
this is cool, and yeah "Shite" was a little bit of a ass but good story, I've past that part of the Game and Carmales so does not desreve Medea
dark dragon 00 chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
XD these are great and I assure you. Your not the only one that thinks Charmless needs a punch.
I.C.2014 chapter 5 . 9/14/2007
I can't believe u made Medea this jealous. I like it though, it makes the princess look more human and I want them to act like a married couple (Shite and Medea). Please update.
940455 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
This was cute too, but again, you need to proofread.
940455 chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Hehe I like this, especially her turning back into a horse at an awkward moment XD You might want to start rereading your writing to proofread it though... you have a lot of places where you left out a word or left off an "s" at the end or whatever that make this sort of hard to read.
LeonFan2k3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like this idea. If I may be so bold though, I was wondering if maybe you were planning a chapter with Shite trying to teach Medea to swim? I was just asking because, in the game, after you acquire the Godbird Soul, Medea admits to not knowing how to swim in one of her visits in The Hero's dreams. Even if you don't, I still look forward to the next installment, as there really aren't many DQ8 fanfics around.
Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
i love the one-shots! it good to see a hero and medea story since there are so few of them!