Reviews for Pay Back two
crimson shadowol chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
that was a pretty good oneshot better than others i read i just wished it was longer and that i knew what Bakura meant when he said "soon one day Mana you'll want me to repay you."
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Haha!

You know I really like these two together. Cool story!
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
lol

She says she hates him but she really doesn't, hehe will there be a third one someday?
peaches chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Goodness, I don't even remember how many times I've reread this piece! I absolutely love it! I am terribly into simple one shots such as these that suggest a good amount of fluff. I wish more of these were around! I love your writing style as well.
FDPV chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Finally, I see that you added a new chapter to the story. Yay!
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
well, that was excellent (so was the first one) are you going to continue it? I like this piaring quite a bit _
The Goddess of the Madhouse chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
uh, repay him? For what?
Rutoh-Chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like it, I like it, I love it. Cool story. I fyou do have time, keep going. If you don't, endless endings are cool too. did that make sense? Kisara Bakura thing would be cool. Don't see her come up much.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Awe! That was just adorable. I thought about that connection too. _
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
;_; fine I won't ask you about the kisara/bakura thing. I'll be nice and quiet about that but... I LOVE THESE TWO ONE-SHOTS! -
Saturn's Spawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
sometimes, short is good. I really liked it!
LittleMana chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Liked the story, but would Bakura REALLY say "Hello, my dear"? _0 "My dear"? I dunno, it just seems a bit out of character to me...
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow! This is wonderful! I LOVED the whole mana thing...it made this fic insightful.

Well done.
Mishirith chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
that was good i like it. very cute.
blueangel11isdead chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
aw... this is so cute! I love this! lmao! Both of them are so good! _

Lol, maybe you'll write ANOTHER one shot after this... lmao! hope you doo!