Reviews for Vision
pielover62 chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I'm really enjoying this story fo far, but I'm a bit confused by this line:

"O yeah, I'm fine, I just got mauled by a bear, but I'm fine; it happens all the time, really…"

Did I miss something?
He's No Angel chapter 16 . 7/30/2006
YAY! Finally a SAMMY-HAS-POWERS fik! I was waiting for this! Thanks for writing it XD

And continue writing stuff, ur really talented, plus u do the whole "Dean as protecter" thing pretty kool

_
samantha chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I like it! Small mistakes though, you keep forgetting a letter. But its good.
pmsdevil01 chapter 16 . 5/25/2006
i LOVED it! it was a very awesome story.
tsweeny chapter 16 . 5/24/2006
This is a great story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Kaewi chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
Nice ending! I loved Helga, haha. I had a great time reading this story! It was very touching and true to the characters.

Thanks for sharing it!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
Oh God it finish no what am i going to do now and of course you made me cry and beside i always cry when a story that i love is finish love the end i mean this story is going to the supernatural fanfiction hall of fame one of the best out there. You need to start writing another story rush i need your stories to survive so hurry up love ya xoxoxo
Gibi chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
Thanks for your story. I like it ! I had have fun to read it !

I wait your next story ;)
pizzapixie chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
Do NOT say goodbye. That would mean no more stories. And that would mean a lot of tears. I can't afford to do that much crying. So write lots more great stories like this one, and I won't have to drown the state of Indiana! LOL. Thanks, and please write lots more.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
Good job. Catch ya on the flip side.
friendly chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
that was a great story. love it...
Swasti chapter 16 . 5/22/2006
thanks for a great read!
Palo Alto chapter 16 . 5/21/2006
Very good ending! The nurses cracked me up LOL. It was well balanced with the emotions towards the end especially the part when Dean prepares to ask Sam about what happened was awesome.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story, I had loads of fun reading and you constantly had me on the edge with evil cliffhangers :D

Now, I sincerely hope you have planned another ff in the future. I'm looking forward to it.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 15 . 5/17/2006
AW i ove those chick flick moments and I Love the care bear comments wonderful chapter but you already knew that but you scared me for a sec there buddy because a though Sammy was going to stay dead or something like that. God only a chapter left im going to cry like a baby or like Dean in this chapter What am I going to do without Vision Anyway hurry up with the last chapter and writhe another story soon.
Palo Alto chapter 15 . 5/17/2006
Well done! The way Dean was holding a dead Sam like there was no tomorrow totally broke my heart. I like it how you brought Rob in to take Sam back to the living and the brother's moment afterwards was just beautiful. Dean letting all his masks fall. There's no better way to start the day, thanks for sharing!