Reviews for Enslaved
MeinNameIstHase chapter 9 . 3/24
It was kind of refreshing to read an enslavement fic, in which the enslavement isn't just used as a means toward romance, or to show the ruthlessness of the enslaver.
gummygirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
That was a beutiful epilogue 3
gummygirl chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Beutiful ending :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It's been a while since I read this, going to reread it again. Damn it all, Voldie should have just AKed Severus, that would be more merciful than this. Alas, Voldie was indeed the most evil bastard in the magical realm. Destined for damnation, poor Severus.
Linea1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
This was simply amazing. I loved the humanity of it all, and that you didn't feel the need to make the story rely on some form of love relationship between Snape and Harry.
Thank you.
Lorteck chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
This was a beautiful, and inspiring story. I loved your character portrayal, and the loving way that they worked together to get through.

Thank-you for posting.
aalens chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Read it once again. Loved it once again. Thank you.
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
You left me wondering how the Potter children were punished. All in all great fic, truly enjoyed it.
darkmoonlady chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Nice fic
I love it
Friendly darkmoonlady
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
yes please make an epilogue
Ivycloak chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
I loved the story. I wish it had had a little more content from the thirty year period, but it was great, nevertheless.
Newgirl02 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
I was a little skeptical about reading this because I had never read a slave story where it was neither complete torture or eventual romance...but I decided to give it a chance. I'm glad I did(: You are a very talented writer and this story was really good(: Glad I found it!(:
LittleMissUnPerfect chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
That was brilliant, really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot :)

I would like to know more about the "incident" with Harry&Ginny's kids... But I suppose my immagination will do nicely :)
Eregnar chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Awww. That was very heartwarming.

I admit it. Slavefics are a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I must say, it's a breath of fresh air to find one that's not a romance (though I'm not sure I entirely agree that a romance in that sort of situation would mean one or both parties needed psychiatric help... I mean, for Snape and Harry it would, but two random people... it could be done... carefully... Still, it'd be really hard to do and make it obvious that it's 100% consensual).

Anyway, this was very sweet, and decently written too. Well done.
Hephzibah06 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011