Reviews for Enslaved
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 9 . 9/20/2020
Ah-ha! You've already answered the question about a sequel! And we now know that Harry didn't abuse his power (but the kids did: the once!) All's well that ends well :) I note that you've written quite a number of slave fics, several featuring Harry and Severus... Are you sure it's all entirely innocent and platonic (if you say not: the lady doth protest too much, methinks! ;) ) I look forward to reading Obstacles in Marriage later :) Take care and all the best
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 8 . 9/20/2020
Now there was the more overt humiliation I was after, re. how he feels whilst bowing! Yes the crop definitely has kinky overtones (especially Harry's earlier thoughts on how Severus knows how to wield it): if you keep saying otherwise, my reply is "the lady/ gentleman doth protest too much, methinks!" But that's fine, either way. All makes for a nuanced, complex story. Especially the section on masking his pain while working for Voldemort.
If this story carried on longer, I wonder if the temptation for Harry to have power over another would lead him to start to abuse it, over time. Help with his auror training (e.g. exam revision), meals prepared because he is so busy with work, babysitting the kids because he's so busy, justifying it, until... Might he'd stop making excuses and require constant input, so he had no more housework or personal admin? I think that would be an interesting angle to explore, on the off chance you ever returned for a sequel :) Thanks again!
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 7 . 9/20/2020
An original, early take on the slave fiction genre. Interesting. I can see why some of your commenters would assume a story of this nature would have sexual overtones, but I equally completely see where you're coming from. You've balanced it quite well, the awkwardness both Harry and Snape feel. I note that Snape is very ready to bow and kneel and there might have been more comment on how he felt appalled at what he had to do, and some might interpret the absense of that shame/ his readiness to kneel etc. as a bit kinky, but of course you've mentioned humiliation in over places, cleaning the loos etc. (why this is worse than kneeling though I'm not sure but perhaps Snape has a utilitarian attitude and a quick gesture is therefore less irritating than lengthy cleaning!) I think your aim to keep this straight (in the dramatic sense of a straight play) is a very good one, and realistic.
Also, you mentioned you haven't seen many Lucius slavery fics: I'm up for that, if you're still around and occasionally reading! But I do write quite dark stuff, which you mentioned you're not so keen on (but maybe your tastes have changed over the years!) Have really enjoyed this, at any rate, thank you.
Mudblood Slytherin and Proud chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
This is very interesting and very well-written, thank you.
writer.by.heart17 chapter 9 . 9/3/2020
that was awesome
mandancie chapter 9 . 8/14/2020
I am so happy that I found this story. I enjoyed it emmencely. I was in tears at the end. I liked that even though Severus was a slave, Harry didn't treat him like it. Harry with the help of Hermione was actively searching for anything to break the bond.

Absolute wonderful job. :)
erudite.cielo chapter 9 . 7/19/2018
it's a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Oh, poor Severus. Well you got my attention. Yes, I agree with you about the slave stories and don't see how he would fall in love.
spinnerofdark chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
: )
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Wow that was Awsom poor Snape but what a great ending
Aztec24 chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Awesome story. And i agree completely about the lack of fanfics of Lucius.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
loved this!
Timeless number 1 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Yep, I certainly enjoyed it. I wonder, though, how the kids grew up with Snape as their slave?
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
cool
hpsslily chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Nice one!
30 yes too long though
10 would have been better n a friendship afterwards?