Reviews for Enslaved
rocelmamaril357 chapter 9 . 7/19/2018
it's a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Oh, poor Severus. Well you got my attention. Yes, I agree with you about the slave stories and don't see how he would fall in love.
spinnerofdark chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
: )
Loki Joker Quinn Jr chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
Wow that was Awsom poor Snape but what a great ending
Aztec24 chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Awesome story. And i agree completely about the lack of fanfics of Lucius.
hallelujah I'm a bum chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
loved this!
Timeless number 1 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Yep, I certainly enjoyed it. I wonder, though, how the kids grew up with Snape as their slave?
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
cool
hpsslily chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Nice one!
30 yes too long though
10 would have been better n a friendship afterwards?
GHgirl chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I love it! For some reason, I'm crying a bit right now. Such a sweet story! One question, though. What was the two word spell? I know that is really insignificant compared to how much detail you put into the rest of the story, but still, I wish you told us the spell. I guess I'm being a bit whiny, but that's what happens when I review at 3 in the morning. Anyway, great job, and I hope to see more of your wonderful stories in the future!
-GHgirl
MeinNameIstHase chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
It was kind of refreshing to read an enslavement fic, in which the enslavement isn't just used as a means toward romance, or to show the ruthlessness of the enslaver.
gummygirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
That was a beutiful epilogue 3
gummygirl chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Beutiful ending :)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It's been a while since I read this, going to reread it again. Damn it all, Voldie should have just AKed Severus, that would be more merciful than this. Alas, Voldie was indeed the most evil bastard in the magical realm. Destined for damnation, poor Severus.
Linea1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
This was simply amazing. I loved the humanity of it all, and that you didn't feel the need to make the story rely on some form of love relationship between Snape and Harry.
Thank you.