Reviews for Senseless
Geneivere StarryEyes chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh - nice, very nice.
Boston Doughnuts chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Quite short but it leaves you an impact. I rather like this pairing and I'm disappointed by the little number of pieces about them. Yours is written tastefully. Thanks :)
superstar1222 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nice! The lack of Bellatrix/BCJ is really disappointing. I am glad to find your story.
phieosophy chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
this is so short, but so good. You get a really clear sense of Barty's fascination (obsession?) with Bellatrix. I love it
dragonflybaby chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
hi! i was ready the 5th book, and it was talking about Bella's and Jr's trial, so i wondered if there were any stories about them. yours looked the best, and it was pretty good. especially the whole thing about Bella's pride. )

dragonflybaby O
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wonderful fic. Perhaps a little on the short side, but then one of the best fics I ever read was only two sentences long. Beautifully poignant and nicely understated anyway.
moonandsun chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
love it(:
amberthefool chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Yayes I winzorz at everything!1 As you know, my brain is currently being repeatedly shattered by horrendously long Shakespeare notes (of my own doing, yes) so I'll leave a succinct review:

Lovely. Perfect. Captures the characters as well as I've ever seen done in the little word limit :)

Oh, and I like the title :P