Reviews for Golden Sun: Guardians of Radiance and Twilight
Spirit Seer chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
Good chapter! Whoa... they're back. The Guardians are back; I forsee a HUGE power struggle. I am in suspense.

Please update soon! I look to reading the next chapter!
Spirit Seer chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Good chapter! I look forward to reading your next chapter! This is really getting good!
Spirit Seer chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Nice! This is becoming really good! You have a really good idea here, some of them original

Nice again!
dragon adept chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
Man, you've realy left us hanging. I really want to read more, and that's the mark of a good story.
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Neko-chan: YAY you updated! Now you update again soon and we won't have a problem!

Inu-sama: -smacks her upside the head- stop threatening the author! Jeez!

Neko-chan: -Rubs head- ne... that really hurt!

Inu-sama: The point this girl is trying to make is: i'm happy you updated now update again please!

Neko-chan: I said that!

Inu-sama: I know you did...

Neko-chan: T.T
Dracobolt chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
You could do with some proofreading, as I saw some grammatical errors, but the actual story still seems pretty good. I'll continue to follow this fic. _
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Neko-chan: ACK! YOU MUST CONTINUE! This fic is really interesting so far and i want to read more of it!

Inu-sama: *rolls eyes* though not as hyper as my other half i, too, want you to continue...

Neko-chan: YES! And you better update soon too! Or I will sick the DUCKIES OF DOOM on you!

Inu-sama: Don't take the threat into consideration the DOD don't listen to her! She's actually afraid of them..

Neko-chan: WHO ISN'T?
DB chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Not a bad start. I sensed some awkward phrasing in places, but nothing too bad. So far I am interested, so I'll keep an eye out for updates.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This sounds really nice! You have a good start. This looks like it could go far! Look to seeing where it goes! hope you continue