Reviews for Souvenir
Hachikou chapter 10 . 4/17/2007
::reading ch.9:: ..._ omg i luv this!

::turns to 10 and...:: ...O_o;- T-T mutha-! #!

*sob!*NO!

(ok, ok, i know its not a very useful reveiw, but it does get my feelings across...i weep for the loss. Oh...

i weep so much...*sniffle*)
Aralaiqualasse chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
At last...I'm dying to read a fic where Yuuri is the uke...

Pls update asap
Petite Amor chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
So far, so good! I love Gwendal's reactions to things in our world! It's soo cute!..oh...did I say that?...oh well...I can't wait for the nest chapter, I have this story on Alerts!
animesempaigirl chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
Love this story, too! I just love the pairing, Gwendal X Yuuri!
Blueeyesangle chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I like it very will you update 's just killing to what happen next.
Eiri Touma chapter 9 . 11/13/2006
Please, please, please oh god update soon! It's killing me! I can't wait until you update again, so please add some more!
Rodick chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
are you gonna update soon? Pls do!
Death chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
I am really injoying you story. Keep it up
Mibugirl12 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I love this story! I can't wait until you get the next chapter out! Keep up the good work. And i'll worsip you for the rest of my life.
yvonne chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
love the story can not wait for the next chapter
thera27 chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Can't wait to read more!
Gothicjak chapter 9 . 7/23/2006
please ... continue its very good so for most of the chapters i was thinking "just kiss already!" but oh well ill have to wait
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 9 . 6/9/2006
..interesting. too bad Yuuri broke up the engagement with Wolfram though DX.
Prosopopeia chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
Ooh, I like Kiyoshi. He's very flirtatious and provided just enough push in this chapter to make Yuri doubtful. xD And of course, Gwendal's just standing there watching the entire exchange like a robot. But that's what makes him so amusing to read about. Well, it seems Yuri's definitely on his way to "realizing what he actually wants" and Gwen is still...in the middle. :D I think you portray Yuri very well. Innocent, kind, just a tad bit naive, and forgiving. Not everyone would let their friends off that easily after a little grinding like that. But that's what makes Yuri so special. Hee hee. I wonder what else will happen. More adventures at the beach? xD
Yoru Hana1 chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
*yelling* Hey! Get away from Gwendal's Yuri! *huffs* I hope the Gwendal and Yuri don't have to deal with any more interlopers. Or if there are that they flirt with Gwndal so that Yuri realizes their feelings and they get together! Looking forward to Gwendal learning to play volleyball. That should prove entertaining.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »