Reviews for Souvenir
Prosopopeia chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
Ooh, I like Kiyoshi. He's very flirtatious and provided just enough push in this chapter to make Yuri doubtful. xD And of course, Gwendal's just standing there watching the entire exchange like a robot. But that's what makes him so amusing to read about. Well, it seems Yuri's definitely on his way to "realizing what he actually wants" and Gwen is still...in the middle. :D I think you portray Yuri very well. Innocent, kind, just a tad bit naive, and forgiving. Not everyone would let their friends off that easily after a little grinding like that. But that's what makes Yuri so special. Hee hee. I wonder what else will happen. More adventures at the beach? xD
Yoru Hana1 chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
*yelling* Hey! Get away from Gwendal's Yuri! *huffs* I hope the Gwendal and Yuri don't have to deal with any more interlopers. Or if there are that they flirt with Gwndal so that Yuri realizes their feelings and they get together! Looking forward to Gwendal learning to play volleyball. That should prove entertaining.
AlbeeDarling chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
aww poor lil yuuri could handle the homoerotic tension eh? i hope he realizes he's gay soon and him and Gwendal get together yey! Kiyoshi is such a lil butt head tricking yuuri like that...*sigh* oh well that was really cute and i cant wait until the next chapter! woho!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
good work!
Prosopopeia chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
Aaw! How sweet! Gwendal and Yuri's relationship is really starting to build up here. I'm loving this story. It's so entertaining and lovely. And the ONLY Gwendal/Yuri fic on the entire site! Kudos to you for just that! :D The exposition is wonderful and I can't wait to see some more action. I mean...Gwendal did come to Earth for a reason, right? xD But I love the romance. The little mystery, though, adds a nice touch. *Sigh* We really got to spread the Gwen/Yuri love. :]
JenFur chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
O I hope you are feeling better. I get sick all the time too )

Hehe this chapter was so cute. Gwendal being introduced to an Ipod was uber cute.

The idea of Gwendal in tight shorts was such a nice image.

Jen )

P.S.

NONE OF THAT HOLDING OUT STUFF! LOL I check to see if this story is updated every single day (the chapter with the hair dryer has stuck itself to my brain lol)

So post the goods. I expect some sandy beach love ;)
AlbeeDarling chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
aw that was just uber kawai! hehe Gwendal is so adorable in Yuuri's world! those two are like so but crazy in love with each other. I cant wait for them to have some cute beach moments! update soon
Yoru Hana1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
Sorry to hear you were sick, but I'm happy you're feeling better.

Ew. *grin* Poor Gwendal. That had to taste horrible! His reaction to the iPod was cute. I look forward to the next part. On to the beach!
cocoke5 chapter 7 . 4/26/2006
wow it great story and i loveit and it keep me read and now i have to wait for more chapter of the story and i love it i hope that you have one were yuuri and wolfrm and togher i think that they make a cute coulp to ..
KyokaraMaohfan chapter 7 . 4/25/2006
I really like your fanfic. This is the first GxY pairing I read. I wonder who gave Gwendal that scar? Can't wait for the next chapter.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 7 . 4/20/2006
they should soo get it on XD
Prosopopeia chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
Ooh, you posted the main story! I'm so late in realizing this. xD But hey, I got to read seven fun chapters all in a row so it's all good! I'm glad to see this up. I've been looking forward to reading it after going over your previous one-shots.

Yuri is adorably sweet and endearing. Gwendal is wonderfully tragic and withdrawn. I love it. They're both so complimentary to each other's positive/negative traits aren't they? The prom incident surprised me a little. I expected something along the lines of what happened, but the version in my head wasn't as violent or sad. But now Yuri has a nice scar on his hip to showcase for future lovers (mainly Gwen)! :] Ah, I sound so shallow don't I? Don't mind me. Gwen's past sounds intriguing and I'm definitely curious to see what you're going to do. The interaction between Gwendal and Yuri is just perfect too. Everything they do and say around each other is really in character. And they're just so cute! I hope you update soon!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
Aw, so cute! Gwendal really showed here how much trust he has in Yuuri. And the awkwardness when Yuuri walked in on Gwendal in the bathroom! *grin* I think Yuuri needs to teach Gwendal how to operate the locks in his world. *giggles* Yuuri's brother already suspects what they haven't figured out yet. I can just picture the "I thought so" face he'll make when the two of them get together.

*Grin* Now for them to see each other in swimsuits! *giggles again* This aught to be good!
AlbeeDarling chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
hahaha poor Yuuri! But hey...if I saw Gwendal in the bathroom...hehe well thats another story. Anyway it was (as usual) cute and funny...Yuuri's mom is such a fangirl! hehe I'm surprised she wasnt drooling! hehe very awesome! I cant wait til the next chapter! please update as soon as you can!
End of Grace chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Shori's a jerk and you have written him well! Yuuri is So cute, He's fallen and he doesn't know it! Sorry to hear that you have a lot on your plate, I hope things get better soon! HEY! What do you mean by "I sure hope you don’t cry during it" What have you done to Gwen? I better stock up on tissues!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »