Reviews for Souvenir
Yiroma chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wah, this is great! When I read this story, I wonder why I opened a Conrad/Yuuri C2! (Sulks)

I especially like how things are developing gradually, which is much more in-character for them.

Keep up the good work!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
I like how you've continued this story, though the story of the prom sounded a lil corny. Well maybe not corny, but definitely... well it's hard to explain. It's the kind of stuff a child would find dramatic though from an older persons point of view seems a bit ridiculous. Perhaps written in a different way it would have read better. Otherwise the rest of the chapter was very cool. I'm finding this amusing and am taking mental bets on which one is going to break first and snog the hell out of the other one. (Snog means kiss)
Yoru Hana1 chapter 6 . 3/30/2006
I just found this story, and I love it so far. This chapter is so sweet and sad. Yuuri blames himself. I wonder if Gwendal's story is similar? Are you going to show Yuuri's parent's reactions to their (eventual) relationship? And you had Gwendal call Yuuri 'Heika' in front of the waitress, she ever going to comment?

I wonder how the others back in Shin Mokoku are going to take them being together at first? You wrote that Yuuri went to only one prom, was this because of what happened what the first one or has the second just not happened yet? If it (his senior prom) hasn't happened yet, is he going to take Gwendal? That would be something to see! Anyway, if he's with Gwendal at the time I can't picture Yuuri going to the prom with someone else, not even to seem 'normal'.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
well that was shocking XD
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Poor Yuuri but this great story pleaz write more soon
AlbeeDarling chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
oh that was such a sad chapter I almost cried reading Yuuri's story about prom night! But I love the growing confusion and chemistry between Gwyendal and Yuuri! I was yelling at the computer "Kiss him! Kiss him now!" at the end when Gwyendal was trying to comfort was so flufftastic at the end! I love this stori its so sweet and has a nice developement of character and plot. It doesnt go really fast like some story but not super slow like others. Your story is a perfect medium between the two and allows the story to unfold in a more realistic manner. Its really awesome! Please update when you can! I am really looking forward to it!
End of Grace chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
I personally don't care how long you take to up date just as long as you do! This is a brillent story; it would be a shame and a lost for you and your readers by not continuing! Many people read fics and never leave a review but it doesn't mean that they haven't liked what they've read. I hope this review gives you some motivation. Hey what's happened to Gwendal? Who hurt my...I mean Yurri's Gwendal? Poor Yurri, doesn't seem to have much like with the girls does he? Better stick to guys! I love this chapter please continue!
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
Ah this is beautiful! Definitely grin and chuckle worthy. And Gwendal jealous, considering his brother, I'm not too surprised.

You've done a good job with the characters and it's an interesting story. It's a little odd reading it in present tense, but I worked around that and must say I await more.
AlbeeDarling chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
haha i like this story...its cute and funny. Wow lots of spoilers I've found sprinkled in there...but im not too confused heh. I cant wait for the next update! I want those two crazy kids to get together right! hehe nice job
RuByMoOn17 chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
nyah! i can't wait till there is some lemon in it XD
End of Grace chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
Ha Yurri's mum kills me, she is so funny! This is so cool, Is Gwendal going to have x rated dreams about his king? I hope so! Please keep this up!
End of Grace chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
You already have Yuuri and Wolfram break up? And I was hoping that Gwendal would have to tell Wolfram to back off and Claim Yuuri as his! Oh well! This is a great chapter, its nice to learn more about the back story of Gwendal! Please keep it up!
pheecat chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
This is getting very interesting. I like that the pace isn't rushed, and yet it's definitely progressing. I hope you'll continue...I especially want to know more about how /why Yuuri and Wolfram broke their engagement.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 4 . 3/13/2006