Reviews for Color Blind
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
varicose chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
OK, it's me again! You know how last time I said I was looking forward to reading more of your stories? Well I was right! it was so... God whats the word? GREAT! You are so talented. I put you on my fave author list and half ur storys on my fave list! U r so Good, cant wait to read the sequel! Love and respect, JackdrinksJack
OTHlover04 chapter 10 . 3/29/2006
that was Good!
headntheclouds chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
really good fic. like how bobby takes care of jack while still staying in character as a tough guy.
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
IT"S ABOUT DAMN TIME...they have waited for so long...im excited to see what happens next...please update soon
Wolflihood chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Yay! Everything is back to normal! Bobbys nice again!
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
YAY! Jack and Krystal are together (though I'd perfer if he was MY valentine...), Bobby's not a jackass anymore... Sofi and Angel are probably bangning right now... and Jerry's off doing whatever Jerry does...

Everyone's happy!

cept me... I'm sad the story is over...
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 5 . 3/1/2006
OMG!

Okay... no... I don't you... but... OMG! Lovin' the fact that you're keeping this interesting to say the least!
EbonyRose02 chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
AW! They're together! I'm glad Bobby did the right thing in the end. Great story!
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
I loved this chappie! Now I'm a little scared to read the next one... lol. I'll just have to take my chances!

LOVE THE STORY!
windstar chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
aw yey!
Samantha chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
I really like this story even though Bobby wouldnt fully act like this I like they way you are doing it. Keep it up. If you need a Beta or anything just e-mail.
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
this was a great chapter and i can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon
Wolflihood chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
Bobby is bein a real b*!
windstar chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
Sorry, but I don't think that Bobby would act this way.

Good story none the less...still :\