Reviews for The Sweetest Taboo
WyldwoodFaye chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
I was hoping that Inuyasha would show up again & him & Rin would fall in love... :) Sequel? :)
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
Ohh! I think i have read this one! on my other accounT! Wow i still love it!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 21 . 12/3/2010
I do wonder what ever happened to Inuyasha, did he meet Kagome?

Hmm, but I'll keep on wonderin'! :)
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
You're so mean! T.T
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 8 . 12/3/2010
Aw hell no! Not turns. She loves Sesshy!

And last chapter: with Kagura, that was funny when she got creeped out!

Well, ja ne!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Drama~! I say. :)
Marguerite Lily chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Great chapter as usual,lol.. I hope that Sesshomaru will have his memory back to him sooner coz Kikyo needs her now more than ever.. Loved this fic. Keep writing SessKik. Thanks O.o
Marguerite Lily chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
This was so great.. Totally awesome. Very good job in portraying Naraku,he was still his evil self even though his an angel, what an irony,lol. So the plot thickens,wonder what happens next.. Thanks a lot. Keep safe.
Marguerite Lily chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Woah, nicely done. How I loved the way you wrote their emotions toward each other.. You wrote so well,really. This amazing fic of yours remind me of the movie, The City of Angels, I loved it, just as much as I loved this fic. Thanks!
Marguerite Lily chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Hello StarvingLunatic, what a magnificentl plot you have in here.. Beautifully written. I simply loved it. Thanks for writing and sharing. Write more SessKik fics,pretty please. Gud luck. God bless!
Invisibl3 Fellon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Are you a Sade fan? I couldn't help but wonder some of the chapter's titles. I love this fic, I keep reading it every time I log in :D
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
I reread this...agian... / I liked it!
superheroxnerd chapter 21 . 5/13/2007
it took me forever to finish reading, but i did it!

for starters, this is so awesome! i love how sesshomaru got his origin here, i love kagura's role, i like how Scarlett Letter-y this is, and rin is ever-adorable!

fabulous job! ]
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Wow...your writting is amazing! I don't usually like AU, but your talent mesmerised me. :O
Chibi-Izzum Voyeurism chapter 21 . 11/13/2006
AW! That was so sweet! Almost to sweet. I mean nothing ... really mesed up happened at all. If you call 5 years with out the fahter of your child only to have him return and not remember you for months only to find out all he needed to do was kiss you ... messed up. ... LMAO!

Sometimes I think its unhealthy to make myself laugh as much as I do, but I love it ... for now anyway.

Well Lunatic ... I supose I'll read all 25 of your stories ... if only to amuse myself inbetween your updating.

Love Lunatic.