Reviews for Resurface
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Curious ending. Confusing, but interesting story.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
It's an interesting start.

I just don't get why they're saying Nathaniel's name so casually. Isn't it supposed to be a big secret?
Arizeri chapter 11 . 4/5/2015
Strange epilogue but the story was very enjoyable, I do wish we could find out what happends next in that alternate reality with the young Nathaniel and Kitty.
Arizeri chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Poor Varian :(
Rudolphsd chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
What? I don't get this at all...
Aleaster chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
That was a great story! I didn't really understand the epilogue, is that kitty's descendant? Why does it say he died and then came back to life?
a chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So much for the secrecy of magicians' birth names . . .
LoliBat chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
A very interesting concept- Nathaniel going back in time. I was fairly confused on some parts, but this story wraps up nicely in the end. Short (compared to some of the other stories I've read) and nicely ended.
Divinitas Intereo chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Yeah, I just one hawked this story in an hour, and I really enjoyed it. Although you had me kind of worried there for a moment. You messed around with the, at the time, already set verse; I was under the opinion that you had sent our dear Mr. Mandrake to his own past, but when you revealed that is was, for all intesive purposes, an alternante reality, it managed to peek my interest imensely. What could occur now that he was no longe bound by the mishap of ruining his own time line? What would he do, what would stay the same? All questions that were very slightly approachd by you.

For the record, I enjoyed and disliked the ending at the same time. Although you could replicate the same environment by blowing up the staff once more, what about the other catalyst? I thought that since you had the Marid you were going to use her to spur you on; but as it happens, I was dispoven and you went your own way with this tale.

I have to admit, that had things been a mite different, if Mr. Mandrake had been more of a voyuer, I would have immensely enjoyed reading this fic, but creativity abounds, and I enjoyed the read. Thanks for that, you may have slightly ispiried me to write my own fanfic of this trilogy, who knows?
MaiWishes chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Does Nathaniel keep hopping realities for all eternity now?
Wow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Love it, I found the ending to Ptolemy's Gate sad as well, and went out in search of Fanfics to quench my thirst for a better ending. This is an amazing story. Keep writing.
Chrissy Truman chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Incredible fanfic im not even sure if i should call i a fanfic. Awesome story pure brilliance.

Thanks for righting it!
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Uh - Nathaniel is his birth name and so one would assume he'd be a bit more careful about handing it out to strangers than that. After all, the Underwoods and Ms. Lutyens are the only people who knew it for a very long time. Birth names are a magicians greatest source of weakness. There's a reason that they hide them.

Mrs. Underwood wouldn't just go 'oh and here's the birth name of my husband's apprentice' any more than Nathaniel himself would introduce himself by said name to anyone. Even himself from the future, as how was he to know that this John Mandrake wasn't a future enemy just out to try and get some info while he was young?
cucumber fairy chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
This was very interesting, a little confusing at points, but interesting.
something chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
well um... thats a intearsting way to end a story but its somewhat confusing did he die is he in his own time or is he in another diffrent reality