Reviews for Life is complicated
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Pls continue, I want to know what happenes
CNTINUE chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
WEMFKDFFG G
NOW
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Why did you stop?! D:
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
so what are the going to call this baby? Gumdrop... Lolly...Taffy?
Dude chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Dude why did you stop? This is ACTUALLY interesting. If you're not going to continue this story, can I take the concept and create my own similar to this? :D:D:D
starbooklover chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I really love this your style of writing is really good! I am exited to know whats going to happen next with these characters. With the new baby sister that Peter, Fudge, and Tootsie will have.I saw this a couple of days ago. I was exited to read it and when I got to the end I wanted to read more. Please continue!
Sahitya Poonacha chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Hey, nice story.

Please update fast can't wait to read the next chapter.

Good luck! :)
VeVe2491 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I really do love this :D

UPDATE NOW! Please _
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I think this story is great. I'm hanging on hearing the rest of it. The style of writing is so similar to the way Judy Blume writes that I almost forgot it wasn't by her.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is really good so far. :) I like it, especially this part:

"There is nothing wrong with him dear, he is just going through a phase. Once the new baby gets here he'll be fine."

My father was wrong about that, Fudge was a major nightmare the first four years of his life. He swallowed my turtle, smeared mash potatoes on the wall at Hamburger Heaven, threw tantrums at stores, run away... and a long list of other incidents.

(I remember those incidents from Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, which is one of my favorite books, of course.)

Keep up your super-neat, very awesome and creative writing! :)
TBorNotTB chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love this! This is totally written Judy Blume style. Poor Peter! I love how it is like the book Superfudge. AWESOME.
peterwarrenhatcher chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I support this story. It's almost as if Judy Blume wrote it herself. Please continue
hi chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Please continue!
DawsonNova95 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i gotta admit if this was me i would be pissed too, his parents know he doesn't like new babies yet they still can't figure out how to use a condom.
lovehatewhateverxx chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Please continue! This story is great so far! Poor Peter... his parents never tell him anything.

lovehatewhatever