Reviews for Life is complicated
Rainwoman72 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I certainly wouldn't call it pointless-it's a great introduction, and gets the reader (at least, this reader) interested in what will happen). I would recommend some copyediting and proofreading, though.;)
aussiebabe290 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
please continue i love this!

xoxox
cutiepie010 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
you did a really good job i cant wait to see what happens next
fangirl1996 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
keep on writing, i love it!
Pappy Joe chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
You Realy Read Æ‘udge Didn't You Because It Seemed Like Peter A Whole Lot Good Job :D Write More Soon Your Pal

Pappy Joe Schimorski
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I agree with Ms. Jones :)
Rum Tum Tuggette chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
please continue!
Sung chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I think it was good so far:D, Keep writing :O
bob chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
this is a god start
Ms. Jones chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
This might seem a little out of the blue, but I was just browsing the Books section and found some Judy Blume fanfics. I used to LOVE Judy Blume's books as a child, and was a particular fan of the Fudge series (I even bought Double Fudge when it came out 3 years ago... I was 21)

Your story is different in style to Judy Blume, which I like, but still captures the essence of the characters which I loved.

I doubt you'll add more to this story as it was started so long ago and you've probably grown out of re-reading the books for reference, but I would truly love to see more. :D Sorry to ramble... :P
Darcy chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wow, this is pretty good. I would REALLY like to see more.

Thanks,

Darcy
StarrNight chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow, I enjoyed this first chapter. Good spacing, paragraphs, it's all great! Poor old Pee-tah, another baby on the way! No wonder he's slightly emo. I love it. Update please!
Dora Mao chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
great story i love judy blume books please update soon!
Sparki chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
EXCELLENT STUFF. I'm a Judy B fan from way back, and am looking forward to the next chapter
Tonyboy chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I like this. Very much like Judy Blume's style. Everyone is placed very well into character.

Hope you continue this.