Reviews for Royal Valentine
Fabulous Fab chapter 1 . 3/17
Loooooove kawaiiiiiii
Kaihil rooooooockssssss!
SERAH WILLIAMS chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
wow!the climax was super shocking.I like valentine day
The Witch of The Underworld chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
AWESOME! CUTE! LOVE IT!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aw! That was soooo cute! LOVE IT!
amgelchild001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
this is a ripe off this plot was a part of thats so raven
parisgoten chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
aaaaaaaaaaa k lindo es precioso me encanto
sky chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
good story
TheOneAndOnly.Me.Yes.Me chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I'm in love with it because its so cute ! #_
Kizna Himura chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
So cute!
Mahnoor chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hwey! I wanna kill u...thats not fair :(
xxGifted Prizexx chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Hey! I think this fic is really coolsome(My new word! Hee hee) You seem like a cool person, i loove skateboarding aswell! You should keep writing your stories, my friend told me about your fics, she really likes them i can understand why, they are soo good! I just started Fanfiction yesturday, so on Saturday, is when i can really start writing my stories! I added you on msn, is that okay?
PureBlackRaven chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Woot ! Go Kai ! that was nice. Kai being Hilary's saviour and boyfriend. It's good. I love it. Keep up the good work !
RandomFreak chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Ha, you got this idea from thats so raven , that episodes funny...lol, hilary acted a bit like raven in this fic, still good
cOcOjAm chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
hey there, partner-in-crime! how's it going this summer? hehehe... i was just roaming around the web and i decided to read your fanfics. i haven't read this yet, i just reviewed it first! hehehe... but i already know when i read it later that it's SO good. take care and God bless... and yeah, the fic i've started and what you've waited for, the first chapter is already available... i beg you to review it... mwahugz...
zendagirl98 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
You do realize that this is kinda like what happened in a That's So Raven episode. Did you base it off of that? But besides that, it was great. I'm a big KaiHilary fan. Keep up the good work.