Reviews for Just Be
MomoOhMomo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This was really beautiful, I liked the conversation you had the two of them have. Youre talented. :)
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Very smart Jr./MOMO story. I liked how they discuss things that are "real" and "imitations." I'm also pleased to see this story didn't flat-out state how MOMO wonders if Jr. could ever like her, since she's an imitation of Sakura. The subleties worked very nicely and tastefully and are what sets this story appart from other typical Jr./MOMO romances.
JovialShogun chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was really sweet. How come the really cute stories are one shots though? You ought to expand it. :)
euphoria6a chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
so kawaii! i liked it :)
Avalice chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Aw. That was so cute. - Adorable fluff.
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh, that was really quite sweet. I really enjoyed the way you had Jr. articulate his point: it was very in-character and cute to boot!

One thing you could have worked on was inner dialogues, since you obviously made an attempt at go in-depth on their emotions.

I would have liked to see some more, well, anything from MOMO. It seemed to me since you used her to start and end the story, that something from her during the conversation with Jr. would have made it more cogent.

Also, you had a great beginning and middle, but the last paragraph about the beach house, welcoming smile, and such was a bit weak. I know this sounds odd, but maybe if you worded it stronger, as in more direct sentences, it would fit with in with its counterparts.

Overall, great job!
100-series chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I liked this fic. It's vividly descriptive without being too lengthy about it, and it makes you think a little too. Jr.'s attitude concerning the situation seems like what I'd expect from him. It's a good read, thanks
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006