Reviews for Behind the Smile
yo lloreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
azab chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
good one
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
that was realli sad...but realli good..nicely done..
Sammy chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Hey there I liked your story so what has killed Danny?I mean Im a bit unsatisfied with the end,because I would have really liked to know what unidentified substence they found in Dannys blood...
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh, gosh. This was a very creative story, and so sad. I hope you write more of Danny/Sam.

I, unlike most writers, love the Danny/Sam aspect. I wrote a story, not as good as yours, "Drunk, Desperate, and Danny." Check it out!

Have you written fics before?
buffy vs angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
hi! so i no i read diss ages ago but i forgot to review!i just finished a girls guide to vampires! the story is great!its sad at the end but i love it!
Zonya chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
OMG! so sad and so sweet. Please, write a prequel, I want to know how Danny got poisoned and how he knew he was going to die. PLEASE!
youknowyoulovemexoxoxo chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh My gosh... That was so *very* sad... and yet so very good! I love danny, Martin, and Jack. I hope your story doesnt come true... well the other way around... Ugh... Martin and his **hm* "habit"! Well anyways nice job... Keep up the good work!
Broni chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh wow that was wonderfully written! So very sad what happened to Danny and that he had planned it all, and he passed away in Samantha's arms. But the team was there for each other when they needed to be, Martin included.

Very sad fic.
bexieb chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
awesome fic! i so loved it! Very well written! Poor Danny!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
that was so sad!
Fen2011 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow - i loved, but so so sad. *sniffs* so sad. I know its complete but how did Danny get inflected with this thing. Too sad to type anymore - but it was so great but unbelieveably sad.