Reviews for WORLDS APART
Airin Desu chapter 10 . 1/16
This was a beautiful story. I enjoyed it greatly. Good job!
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Ch 1 - OMG YAY. I was like NO dont let Yusuke take Hiei's place. CH 3 Poor Kazuma, misunderstandings get the better of us. ch 5 - I get why it had to happen but i still think it was wrong of Hiei to ask Kurama to do that if he believed he didnt love him anymore. CH 6 - Awe the poor boys. they need a good slap in the face. Hiei needs to sit down with Kurama and talk it out. ch 7 - Poor Kurama - I'm glad theres been some progress with Yusuke and Kazuma. CH 8 - Why do I feel like this plan is going to blow up in their faces again? CH 10 - wonderful story i loved it cant wait to read the sequel
Ryane-Foxx chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
:D it was so beautiful, a little angsty but I loved it :)
Twilight684 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Yay! This story was so cute! X3 I can't wait to read the sequel so I think I'm going to go and start it now, lol :3
LordOfTheWest chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Whoa! Number 200th reviewer! I would just like to say that this was a very cute story But also everyone wasn't super OC which i like very very much. I hope to read some more stories from you soon!
Treasure Family chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Hmmm, Kuwabara and Yusuke huh? Not bad, not bad at all. But I like Hiei and Kurama way, great job.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Y does everyone forget about CANADA! *huff* tis makes me sad and feel unwanted. Oh well, I like the cake thing, too bad it was a lie. And nice work. But one thing has gotten me confused; how long do the ropes have to stay on? Can u take them off when u need to go to the bathroom or what?
jennifer100 chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
I so love are awesome...keep up the good work...I,m amaze you like anime too...your so my favorite author
ishala8 chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE it! In regards to the rest of your fics it's sweeter and more mellow, thing that adds a definite appeal in my eyes. I also love the idea of Mukuro as a mother to Hiei rather than a power-hungry ruler. Yusuke and kuwabara also make a rather fitting couple.

Thank you for taking time to write this for us, it's more than appreciated.
Lola chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I don't know why, but Kuwabara/Yusuke really scares me. I was rolling around on the floor screaming "MIND SCAR!" and rubbing my forehead with my hands like a maniac... But I guess that's just me :D Man I love all your stories. And I usually think of Hiei as a bit taller too. He's gotta grow at some point after all. I also usually think that maybe Yusuke would be taller than Kurama too. Cause like I used to be the tallest girl ever. All of my friends were shorter than me all throughout elementary and then middle school. Then in High School suddenly I was the shortest kid in class and my 4 foot something friend was like 6 while I'm stuck at 5 something. Is this review too long?
IllusionOfAghony chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Another phenomenal piece of writing! Great job. Every up and done and tug on the heart. Mothers are evil at times, but we love them!
Serena6686 chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
Norwegian Eyes chapter 8 . 4/7/2008

this chapter? hottness.

i assume that the version on aff has details that is not in the ffn version?

*wink wink*
Norwegian Eyes chapter 7 . 4/7/2008

damn it this better have a happy ending!
Norwegian Eyes chapter 6 . 4/7/2008